quee groups includes Sergio

lw789

quee groups includes Sergio

Post by lw789 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:15 am

CHICAGO - The Orlando Magic used their offence to earn a sorely needed win. Nikola Vucevic and Victor Oladipo each played a big role.Vucevic had 33 points and 11 rebounds, and the Magic snapped a six-game losing streak with a 121-114 victory over the Chicago Bulls on Monday night.Orlando (14-27) shot a season-high 59 per cent from the field in its first win in Chicago since an 83-82 victory on Dec. 16, 2013. The Magic had lost three in a row and 12 of 15 against the Bulls since the start of the 2010-11 season.Oladipo also scored 33 points in Orlandos highest scoring game of the season, and rookie Elfrid Payton added 10 points and seven assists.I guess the worm turned, said Magic coach Jacque Vaughn, whose team failed to score more than 98 points in any game during the losing streak. We were very aggressive with our approach. Our pace was great.Vucevic was 16 for 24 from the field in his NBA-best 23rd double-double of the season. The terrific performance for the 7-foot centre included a drive and left-handed dunk over forward Pau Gasol late in third period.I just wanted to get to the rim and finish strong, Vucevic said. I got up high enough and I wanted to dunk it. I dont do it very often, so Im sure they were surprised.The Bulls (26-13) lost for the seventh time against teams currently with sub-500 records. Five of those losses were at home.Part of it is concentration, playing with a sense of urgency and an edge, just allowing teams to take off early in the game and having to fight back, Gasol said.While the Bulls have displayed a more efficient offence this season, coach Tom Thibodeau thinks they often lose sight of what makes them a playoff contender.If were just going to try to outscore people, were not going anywhere, Thibodeau said. I know what doesnt work. Were going to have to bring a lot of intensity, and the only way to bring more intensity is to work harder. Its really that simple.Gasol paced Chicago with 28 points and 14 rebounds, and Derrick Rose had 18 points and seven assists. Jimmy Butler finished with 17 points.Rose was 8 for 15 from the field in his return to the lineup after missing Saturday nights 95-87 victory over Milwaukee with left knee soreness.You can tell (Thibodeau) is frustrated, which he has every right to be, Rose said. I wouldnt say the guys are frustrated, but its irritating to lose these games and make these games harder than they (should be).Orlando carried a 93-78 lead into the fourth quarter, but managed only one free throw in the next 3 1/2 minutes. Reserves Taj Gibson and Nikola Mirotic led a Chicago comeback that got the Bulls within three with 2:16 to play. But Joakim Noah missed two free throws for Chicago and Oladipo followed with a layup.The Magic jumped to a 63-55 halftime lead. They shot 61 per cent in each of the first two quarters against the usually stout Bulls, who had ranked fourth in the NBA in field-goal percentage defence.Chicago had no answer for Vucevic, who had 12 points, six rebounds and three assists in the first half. Orlando received a considerable boost from its bench, which scored 25 points in that span.OFF BY A HAIRIt was Roses best shooting game since he was 7 for 14 from the field in a 113-93 victory over the Los Angeles Lakers on Christmas. He shot 28 per cent (36 for 129) in his previous seven games.I got a new haircut, so who knows? he said when asked about the turnaround. Ive just been missing shots. It got nothin to do with (health). No excuses. I just been missing shots.TIP-INSMagic: Ex-Bulls G Ben Gordon returned to Chicago, where he spent the first five seasons of his career. Played in some big games, hit some big shots, said Gordon, who still has friends and family in the area. Ive got a lot more good memories here than bad ones. ... Evan Fournier (sprained right knee), forward Aaron Gordon (fractured left foot) and Tobias Harris (sprained left ankle) were not available.Bulls: F Mike Dunleavy reported improvement in his sore right ankle but still had not resumed running exercises. He isnt likely to return until this weekend at the earliest. Tony Snell started in his place for the second consecutive game. ... Rookie forward Doug McDermott (right knee surgery) also was inactive.UP NEXTMagic: Host Houston on Wednesday night.Bulls: Host Washington on Wednesday night. Thomas Davis Sr Jersey . -- Its been 21 years since Joe Gibbs Racing celebrated its only Daytona 500 victory. Trai Turner Jersey . Los Angeles announced its new deal for Kupchak late in the fourth quarter of a 145-130 loss to the Houston Rockets. Kupchak had one year left on his current contract. http://www.thepantherslockroom.com/wome ... rt-jersey/. Henrik Samuelsson and Luke Bertolucci also scored for the Oil Kings, who are now 9-0 on home ice in the playoffs to cut Portlands series lead to 2-1. Chase De Leo and Mathew Dumba responded for the Winterhawks, who suffered just their fourth loss in their last 46 games, a string of success running all the way back to Jan. Mike Adams Jersey . - Tom Brady was upset that his New England Patriots hardly looked like a division champion in the first half. Cameron Artis-Payne Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video.Pinehurst, NC (SportsNetwork.com) - Defending champion Justin Rose will play alongside Phil Mickelson for the first two rounds of the U.S. Open starting next Thursday at Pinehurst. Also playing in the threesome is 2013 U.S. Amateur champion Matthew Fitzpatrick. They will start off the 10th tee at 7:51am et on Thursday and from the first hole at 1:36pm et Friday. Rose broke through for his first major championship at Merion last year with a two-stroke victory over the six-time U.S. Open runner-up Mickelson. The Englishman has six top-10 finishes between the PGA and European Tours this season, but is coming off a missed cut last week at the Memorial. That was just the second time this season he has failed to make the cut in 13 starts. He has made four cuts in eight tries at the Open, and has three top-10s in those four made cuts. Mickelsons six runner-up finishes at the U.S. Open is an all-time high. The reigning British Open winner will complete the career grand slam with a victory. He has had an up-and-down season that includes seven top-20 finishes, including a share of second place at the Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship, as well as three missed cuts and a pair of withdrawals. World No. 1 Adam Scott will tee off on the first hole at 1:25 p.m. Thursday with a pair of other former Masters winners, Bubba Watson and Charl Schwartzel. They will start their second rouund on Friday at 7:40 a.ddddddddddddm. at the 10th. The trio has combined to win each of the last four green jackets, with Watson following his 2012 title with a win earlier this year. One of the early marquee groups includes Sergio Garcia, WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship winner Jason Day and Brandt Snedeker. All three will be seeking their first career major victory when they take the course at 7:18 a.m. Thursday from the first tee. Two groups later, Henrik Stenson, Matt Kuchar and Lee Westwood will take the course at 7:29 a.m., and they will be followed soon after by two-time major winner and 2011 U.S. Open champion Rory McIlroy, 2010 U.S. Open winner Graeme McDowell and 2012 U.S. Open champ Webb Simpson at 7:40 a.m. A trio of young talent starts from the 10th hole at 8:13 a.m., as Jordan Spieth, Rickie Fowler and Hideki Matsuyama are grouped together. The highlight of the afternoon comes with reigning PGA Championship winner Jason Dufner being paired with Keegan Bradley and Martin Kaymer. That group tees off the first hole at 1:47 p.m. Thursday and from the 10th at 8:02 a.m. Friday. The tournament kicks off at 6:45 a.m. Thursday with the groups of Daniel Berger, Brett Stegmaier and a player to be named later from the first tee and Henrik Norlander, Lucas Bjerregaard and Rob Oppenheim from the 10th. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Return to “Synthetic Dreadlocks”