Big Show Off & Customer Pix Inc. Promo Photoshoot Pix

PlasticHair

Big Show Off & Customer Pix Inc. Promo Photoshoot Pix

Post by PlasticHair » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:17 pm

So starting back with the pink lilac, white, indigo and cobalt blue dreadkit I did a few months ago, had a few partial instlal photo's they're not the clearest but it's all I gots, since she's still in school etc.

Also now have customer photo's for thesee lovely falls I did for Malia, was a partial trade for a gorgeous ethnic skirt and she paid materials + shipping. I think the orchid and magenta are UV
Colours are from IKS. Matches her fringe so well! =^_^=

Also, a customer I made dreads for, about two years ago, somehow found me on Facebook (despite my buisness name change) which was amazing, and I have now also been able to update her customer pix too so here you go:

Now have customer pix of the Light Blonde, Platinum Blonde & Burgundy Fall I made for my friend Holli:

This was a real big dreadkit of 70DE's, in Turquoise, Red, Orange, Deep Purple and Black. She wanted 20 DE's in plain black, with the other 50 DE's she wanted mostly transitions, so I only did a few solids of each colour. Length is 18" and the hair is Jazzy from Diversity Hair. She wanted them quite thin, around pencil thickness.

Next I did a small order for an aqquaitence she was planning on having a few DE's to braid in to match her hair colour as it changes a lot so she wanted some blonde with aqua, some blonde with pink etc. I suggested clip ins as they'd be a lot easier and quicker to maintain, and put in. Haven't done any clip in's before, but i'm pretty happy with them. Colours are gorgeous! Hot Pink, Aqua, 613 and from Afrocare.

Then after that, i spent from tuesday to saturday making dreads for the promo shoot. Had 3 ladies, and myself. I wanted 4 very different looks to show diversity & they all got to keep their dreads & bows. so for Louise I re-sealed all of her auburn dreads, and made her some new natural style dreads in Burgundy, Autumn Mix and Burnt Orange, left the ends natural and whispy and super happy with how they looked. Added in some wooden dread beads which are from IKS, as well as the old porcelain beads I gave her when she first bought the dreads. Very happy with how the picture's came out!

Taz's fall was built up over the past few months, it started out with me just giving her some pink dreads I made, and went from there, she had pink hair, but she recently dyed it back to blonde, so I thought for the shoot I'd make add some platinum blonde dreads, and some pink lilac dreads as I thought it'd blend in cute with the aqua and pink and bring it all together, and it came out really good. Also made her a cute minnie mouse & pink polka dot hairbow to wear

For Kayleigh, her hair is all blue, with a blonde fringe. She recently got a quote from me for a dreadkit which is why I asked her to participate in this cause she couldn't afford a kit so i thought i'd help her a long the way a bit, in her kit she wanted mostly blue's, and striped blue/plat blonde and candycanes plat blonde/blue, so that's what I did with the fall. There's 35 count. Mixed thickness from pencil thick to about 3cm thick. And a Zebra print bow.

For mine
by the time it got to doing my wig I was extremley pushed for time, so it was rushed, i only spent about 5 hours on this or so, it was my first dread wig though so I am happy with how it came out.. I will be working on it though and re-shooting it, adding more to it, and possibly transitions from the base colour into other shades of pink and maybe lilac too. Wig base is a gorgeous deep cherry pink from Proffessional Only.

And now for all the group shots, which I personally think are the better one's anyway :)

Photobucket made my picture's tiny, but I've got the pictures up on Facebook too on my personal account Porcelain Candy, for some reason I can't seem to upload any pix to my group on Facebook.

MrsEss

Re: Big Show Off & Customer Pix Inc. Promo Photoshoot Pix

Post by MrsEss » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:47 pm

Awesome stuff!!!

<3
*~*~*~*~*Saaaaaaspie-doo-be-doo-bedooooo is awwwwweeesoooooome*~*~*~*~*-ScarletLady

Socially awkward since 1982
Decimation Fashion
Tumblr
Formerly known as DreadstarMonstar

Gracey

Post by Gracey » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:53 pm

I really love the colours in Louise's falls and the shots of you all together are lovely.
What, that? It's a spade.

Gracey xx
Formerly known as Woolhairhabbit

NirvanaMarie

Post by NirvanaMarie » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:45 pm

Love love the falls! And they do match the bangs so great!

Aricyn

Post by Aricyn » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:30 am

wow that was weird and creepy one of the girls in the group pics looks alot like me hahaha.. never had that happen b4..
great hairs btw!
<3

AlphaBitch

Post by AlphaBitch » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:44 pm

how the fringe matches the dreads is awesome indeed!

Yordan

Post by Yordan » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:18 pm

Oooh saw most of these of facebook, great work!!
Why should I wake when I'm half past dead?

iddylove

Post by iddylove » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:07 pm

awesome! and thats alot of dreads in such little time!

Shedandy

Post by Shedandy » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:15 pm

Lovin those naturals, very awesome shoot. N I can't see your wig very well but it looks good to me, sometimes less is more :)
This be my Facebook dreads page ^_^ Feel free to add me
http://www.facebook.com/shedandys

thecutealternative

Post by thecutealternative » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:35 am

Fabulous work, I love the group shots! :D

PlasticHair

Post by PlasticHair » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:36 pm

Thanks for the feedback guys ;D

The naturals i did for Lou are definitley my favourite.

Sorry the pictures aren't bigger! when they are they get cut in half on here :(
iddylove wrote:awesome! and thats alot of dreads in such little time!
& yes it is a lot of dreads in a little time hehe, I worked my ass off in that week to get all of those dreads completed because I didn't want the date of it to get pushed further into the month, glad with the outcome tho, and all the girls were happy :) Will definitley ask the tog to do more close-ups with my next sets :)
Aricyn wrote:wow that was weird and creepy one of the girls in the group pics looks alot like me hahaha.. never had that happen b4..
great hairs btw!
Haha, i find it very bizarre when people find people who have a lot of resemblence to themselves when you have no contact with them, or relations, it's a little creepy I agree :D It's only ever happened once to me, thankgod :D

xxx

Return to “Hair Extension Show Offs- Archive”