Most haunted style meet up / fundraiser

Please use this area to promote and events taking place of interest, gigs or meet ups!
~Azaezl~

Most haunted style meet up / fundraiser

Post by ~Azaezl~ » Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:14 pm

I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in a meet up / fundraiser / spooky most haunted type night?

I'm on the parent committee of my daughter's old playgroup and we constantly have to come up with new ideas to raise money to keep the playgroup going. The latest idea is a most haunted style night where you get to spend the night in a haunted location with a medium and paranormal investigators.

Here's the info from the poster;

Have you got what it takes to spend the night at Peterborough’s Haunted Museum? (as featured on Most Haunted)

Saturday 13th February 2010. 8.30pm to 3am. Tickets cost £20 + sponsorship

A ghostly kitchen maid who fell her death on the back stairs - did she fall, did she jump, or was she pushed? Female visitors report the impression of being pushed from behind by invisible hands, many people feel unwell in this area and strange noises have been heard. The eerie ancient cellar has a particular reputation, where slamming doors, strange noises and a threatening male presence have been reported. Items have been thrown at some ghost hunters. In addition a hooded figure, that looks like a monk or priest, has been seen in the cellar!

These are just some of the many tales visitors report of the strange goings on at Peterborough Museum. Don’t believe me? Why not join the Brampton Playgroup Ghost Hunt and see for yourself? What are you scared of?

To take part in this fantastic event you must be aged 18 or over. All you have to do to secure your place is pay a £20 entrance fee and pledge to raise at least £50 sponsorship money. For this you get a whole night of supernatural activity which includes light refreshments, full use of equipment, tuition from the investigation team, also interactive séance, glass divination and many more paranormal experiments.

COME AND JOIN US !!!!!

www.bramptonplaygroup.co.uk

Suggested format for the evening -
Welcome and greet
An Introduction of the evening ahead
A demonstration of Mediumship
A Candlelit tour of the venue
Break into smaller groups
Start Ghost Hunting, including, Vigils, Séances, Table Tipping, Glass Divination and Demonstration of Trance Mediumship
A debriefing between teams to find out what the other teams paranormal experiences were during the night.
Refreshments provided throughout the night.
During the evening they will be taking pictures and will be videoing the evening using ‘night vision’ so we don’t miss anything.
Kanadeta senritsusae, Mou todokanai yumeno ato
Facebook

Return to “Events/ gigs/ Meet ups”