Glade 2009 anyone?

Please use this area to promote and events taking place of interest, gigs or meet ups!
Squidgy

Glade 2009 anyone?

Post by Squidgy » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:16 am

So I have never been to Glade festival.. however loads of my firneds have gone and said it is amazing. This year they have changed the location due to the floods last year.. so it should be set to be a ripper.
The festival starts on Thursday 16th July and finishes Sunday 19th.. my birthday falls on the friday 17th. Apparently there will be a huge group of friends of freinds from Chesham, London, Leicster and Nottingham.. and I was just wondering if any of my peeps from the hair forum will be going?? ;)

A link to the website is: http://gladefestival.com/

Cheers peeps!! x
"I don't follow no religion, bow to the DJ, worship the riddum!!" ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬

neonpixie

Re: Glade 2009 anyone?

Post by neonpixie » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:55 am

aw man I'd LOVE to go "Secret Location Near Winchester"... winchester is only an hour from my home (and will be my home from september lol!- infact i think I know where it may be...) I doubt i'll be able to get the first two days off work tho :(
Oscail mo shúile, Nìos mò, Èist è sin, Ar an tsáile snámha, Fol lol the doh fol the day...

Squidgy

Post by Squidgy » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:24 pm

Got my tickets for Glade, woop woop.. its going to be messy, birthday at a festival!!! Oh yeah baby!! :D
"I don't follow no religion, bow to the DJ, worship the riddum!!" ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬

venus

Post by venus » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:56 am

I'll be there :mrgreen:
It'll be my 5th year and I can't wait to see how it's changed but slightly miffed it's moved as we had found a great place to set up camp. The decor does sound amazing though with the different musical villages.

Squidgy

Post by Squidgy » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:59 am

Yeah this will be my first year of going, tickets arrived yesterday so I am very excited.. and the lovely Phexxie is making me some new dreads for it as well which I am super excited about...
My fella might be dancing on one of the stages as well, 2 of my mates are already dancing so we will have to wait and see what happens with it.

Should attempt to meet up if possible. xxx :D

venus

Post by venus » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:52 am

I've got some roving to make and dye for it, i should really start cos before you know it it'll be time to go. I'll post piccy's when it's done and in then it'll be easier to recognize me as I haven't a clue about the layout of the place this year :D
You've got talented mates, have they danced there before? There is a troupe that dance there every year isn't there? I remember one year the dancers had huge fairy wings on,I thought they were amazing.
X

venus

Post by venus » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:36 am

Woohoo my ticket's here :mrgreen:
It's got to be the most boring dull ticket ever though! :o

Return to “Events/ gigs/ Meet ups”