MIDLANDS Meet 2011

Please use this area to promote and events taking place of interest, gigs or meet ups!
Rhaeniel

Re: MIDLANDS Meet 2011

Post by Rhaeniel » Wed May 18, 2011 1:31 pm

°«Belle»° wrote:I'm quite excited about this now :mrgreen: It'll be lovely to meet those of you that didn't come to the london meet last year and even lovelyerer to see anyone that I have already met again! I won't be bringing the kids this time as the train journey is just a little too long for them and it'll cost me more money for Kodi's tickets! PLus, they got so tired last time that I didn't get to enjoy Camden. Are we planning on doing a little swap? I'd be up for something small. Maybe limit to £7 and the theme could be to represent your home town. Cheesy touristy gift items or perhaps something your town is famous for..
I will X-post to the FB page so sorry if you've had to read me twice.

Well I was waiting for you to X-post this as I can reply much more easily via mobile on facebook than I can here, but since it's been so long since you posted it and I happen to be on the PC today I thought I'd X-post it for you ^_^;

I like the idea of a mini swap, but last time it was rather embarrassing :/ I stuck to the £5 limit thinking everyone else would, but a few people spent WAY more and had massive gifts, so I then felt like I was being cheap cos my gift was a bit small and crap (sorry squidgy!! :oops: ) so as long as people ACTUALLY stick to the limit, then we could do this.
http://hairextensionsforum.com/viewtopi ... 92&t=14004 <Midlands Summer Meet 2011, photos now up.

MrsEss

Post by MrsEss » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:42 pm

I've booked my tickets :D
*~*~*~*~*Saaaaaaspie-doo-be-doo-bedooooo is awwwwweeesoooooome*~*~*~*~*-ScarletLady

Socially awkward since 1982
Decimation Fashion
Tumblr
Formerly known as DreadstarMonstar

Rhaeniel

Post by Rhaeniel » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:21 am

***EDITED OP***
http://hairextensionsforum.com/viewtopi ... 92&t=14004 <Midlands Summer Meet 2011, photos now up.

Rhaeniel

Post by Rhaeniel » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:34 am

I'm slightly hungover.. but in a good mood :)
I think we can say that was a pretty successful meet!

I'm so sorry to all who couldn't make it :( but we will have more in the future! Birmingham seems the place that most people can get to, being so central, so we'll plan another one there in November, I reckon?

Thank you to everyone who came, especially to those who had to travel such a long way! It was great meeting you all and I hope everyone had as good a time as I did.

Oh, photos!

I'm uploading mine to facebook and will link to the album here once they're up.

Jo
x

PS - special thanks to Deavamp (Sam Hopwood) and Madii for knowing where the hell things are in Birmingham and leading the way - also to Sam for putting up with me bring drunk and ranty on the way back to Leicester! :oops:

somekindafreak

Post by somekindafreak » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:32 am

November sounds good I will be there for sure! Lets make a new thread hehe :D
Indecisive army FTW

"So raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways..."

Rhaeniel

Post by Rhaeniel » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:38 am

venus

Post by venus » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:48 pm

Great photos :)

Return to “Events/ gigs/ Meet ups”