MIDLANDS Meet 2011

Please use this area to promote and events taking place of interest, gigs or meet ups!
MrsEss

Re: MIDLANDS Meet 2011

Post by MrsEss » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:59 pm

Aye, indeed. Just become a more active member & you'll be there in no time.
*~*~*~*~*Saaaaaaspie-doo-be-doo-bedooooo is awwwwweeesoooooome*~*~*~*~*-ScarletLady

Socially awkward since 1982
Decimation Fashion
Tumblr
Formerly known as DreadstarMonstar

Goffy_lucc

Post by Goffy_lucc » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:22 pm

Woo, I'm excited. Lets hope that the date doesn't change, I've ordered my tickets in advance (about £5, oh yeahhh)
~Louie <3
Facebook | Tumblr

Find funky hair and jewels at~
Etsy | Facebook

Bomber

Post by Bomber » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:18 pm

I don't think that the post count rule should count for going to meet ups, because they're clearly not going to them to just try and sell or buy stuff.

°«Belle»°

Post by °«Belle»° » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:09 pm

I'm quite excited about this now :mrgreen: It'll be lovely to meet those of you that didn't come to the london meet last year and even lovelyerer to see anyone that I have already met again! I won't be bringing the kids this time as the train journey is just a little too long for them and it'll cost me more money for Kodi's tickets! PLus, they got so tired last time that I didn't get to enjoy Camden. Are we planning on doing a little swap? I'd be up for something small. Maybe limit to £7 and the theme could be to represent your home town. Cheesy touristy gift items or perhaps something your town is famous for..
I will X-post to the FB page so sorry if you've had to read me twice.
'Because I'm way more HARDCORE!'
Mummy to Kodi Michelle Autumn and Erin Rose

Rhaeniel

Post by Rhaeniel » Wed May 18, 2011 1:31 pm

°«Belle»° wrote:I'm quite excited about this now :mrgreen: It'll be lovely to meet those of you that didn't come to the london meet last year and even lovelyerer to see anyone that I have already met again! I won't be bringing the kids this time as the train journey is just a little too long for them and it'll cost me more money for Kodi's tickets! PLus, they got so tired last time that I didn't get to enjoy Camden. Are we planning on doing a little swap? I'd be up for something small. Maybe limit to £7 and the theme could be to represent your home town. Cheesy touristy gift items or perhaps something your town is famous for..
I will X-post to the FB page so sorry if you've had to read me twice.

Well I was waiting for you to X-post this as I can reply much more easily via mobile on facebook than I can here, but since it's been so long since you posted it and I happen to be on the PC today I thought I'd X-post it for you ^_^;

I like the idea of a mini swap, but last time it was rather embarrassing :/ I stuck to the £5 limit thinking everyone else would, but a few people spent WAY more and had massive gifts, so I then felt like I was being cheap cos my gift was a bit small and crap (sorry squidgy!! :oops: ) so as long as people ACTUALLY stick to the limit, then we could do this.
http://hairextensionsforum.com/viewtopi ... 92&t=14004 <Midlands Summer Meet 2011, photos now up.

MrsEss

Post by MrsEss » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:42 pm

I've booked my tickets :D
*~*~*~*~*Saaaaaaspie-doo-be-doo-bedooooo is awwwwweeesoooooome*~*~*~*~*-ScarletLady

Socially awkward since 1982
Decimation Fashion
Tumblr
Formerly known as DreadstarMonstar

Rhaeniel

Post by Rhaeniel » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:21 am

***EDITED OP***
http://hairextensionsforum.com/viewtopi ... 92&t=14004 <Midlands Summer Meet 2011, photos now up.

Rhaeniel

Post by Rhaeniel » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:34 am

I'm slightly hungover.. but in a good mood :)
I think we can say that was a pretty successful meet!

I'm so sorry to all who couldn't make it :( but we will have more in the future! Birmingham seems the place that most people can get to, being so central, so we'll plan another one there in November, I reckon?

Thank you to everyone who came, especially to those who had to travel such a long way! It was great meeting you all and I hope everyone had as good a time as I did.

Oh, photos!

I'm uploading mine to facebook and will link to the album here once they're up.

Jo
x

PS - special thanks to Deavamp (Sam Hopwood) and Madii for knowing where the hell things are in Birmingham and leading the way - also to Sam for putting up with me bring drunk and ranty on the way back to Leicester! :oops:

somekindafreak

Post by somekindafreak » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:32 am

November sounds good I will be there for sure! Lets make a new thread hehe :D
Indecisive army FTW

"So raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways..."

Rhaeniel

Post by Rhaeniel » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:38 am

venus

Post by venus » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:48 pm

Great photos :)

Return to “Events/ gigs/ Meet ups”