Infest 2010

Please use this area to promote and events taking place of interest, gigs or meet ups!
equusargentum

Infest 2010

Post by equusargentum » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:21 am

Just sharing the good news that Infest (alt electronic music festival in the UK) is definitely happening this year - see official message on http://www.infestuk.com/

27th to 29th August 2010 at University of Bradford Student Union. Tickets are now on sale at http://www.musicnonstop.co.uk for £53 plus booking fee. No line up details have been announced yet...

Been waiting so long to hear this news :D

Moody108

Re: Infest 2010

Post by Moody108 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:27 am

oh yes, I am very happy about this :D

I think a meet up would be good for this, anyone?
Never trust someone who's gonna live forever, they don't have enough to lose
Formerly known as kikky_lou

Nenedhel

Post by Nenedhel » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:43 am

Haha yep was told straight away it was confirmed.. you beat me to it Cat XP,

me and the other half are will be there. My First time going but I'm a bit dubious because of a bad experiance with the other half at the last one :( but should be good all the same.
Midnight Orchid - custom dreads and hairpieces, corsets, accessories and clothing
Folksy
Etsy
Custom corsets for only material costs? Its true, just message me for details/ order... only on HEF, you know you want one

MrsEss

Post by MrsEss » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:29 pm

Tickets are a hell of a lot more expensive than they used to be.
*~*~*~*~*Saaaaaaspie-doo-be-doo-bedooooo is awwwwweeesoooooome*~*~*~*~*-ScarletLady

Socially awkward since 1982
Decimation Fashion
Tumblr
Formerly known as DreadstarMonstar

equusargentum

Post by equusargentum » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:52 pm

DreadstarMonstar wrote:Tickets are a hell of a lot more expensive than they used to be.
The Union's just had a massive refurb. so I expect they'll be charging a lot more for venue hire now.

Wild.Rabbit.Ren

Post by Wild.Rabbit.Ren » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:50 am

I was pretty upset it didnt go ahead last year it would of been my first infest but woohoo been on the edge of my seating hopeing it was coming back this year I will defo be there & a hairy infest meet would be awesome!
Who would you like to be part of the line-up this year? I have to many but aesthetic perfection & mindless faith would be good

Nenedhel

Post by Nenedhel » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:21 pm

Yea I would be up for a meet ^^ as for line up I think X-rx and noisuf-x would be nice
Midnight Orchid - custom dreads and hairpieces, corsets, accessories and clothing
Folksy
Etsy
Custom corsets for only material costs? Its true, just message me for details/ order... only on HEF, you know you want one

vivid

Post by vivid » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:22 pm

Noisuf-x played in 08, and I remember them being Rather Good!

I'd definitely second Aesthetic Perfection... and Straftanz. Oh yes indeedy...
The world is changed because you are made of ivory and gold... The curve of your lips rewrites history...

Nenedhel

Post by Nenedhel » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:10 pm

Yea I know, I didn't get to go but my OH did but he did something rather naughty there so I try not to remember T-T

But yea Straftanz deffinately!!
Folksy
Etsy

equusargentum

Post by equusargentum » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:00 pm

[X]-Rx have been announced :)

Also De/Vision, Patenbrigade: Wolff, Parralox, Ayria, Northern Kind, Concrete Lung and Mandro1d.

Have seen Ayria twice in the last year and she is so gorgeous and bouncy. Really fun to watch :)

Nenedhel

Post by Nenedhel » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:20 pm

Oh sweet thank you Cat ^^ yay! [X]-Rx
That said I don't like Ayria but the rest is looking good.
Folksy
Etsy

Wild.Rabbit.Ren

Post by Wild.Rabbit.Ren » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:35 am

Staftanz are mental they suppoted vnv when i went to see them dunno his name but the lead singer got in the crowd & was dancing around with everyone was awesome!!
Last edited by Wild.Rabbit.Ren on Sat May 15, 2010 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vivid

Post by vivid » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:56 pm

Wild.Rabbit.Ren wrote:Staftanz are metal they suppoted vnv when i went to see them dunno his name but the lead singer got in the crowd & was dancing around with everyone was awesome!!
The night I saw them he had done his back in, so he did the entire gig sitting down. At one point he announced something along the lines of "Its hard to be scary when you're sitting on a chair..." Now there's dedication for you! Hehe.
The world is changed because you are made of ivory and gold... The curve of your lips rewrites history...

Wild.Rabbit.Ren

Post by Wild.Rabbit.Ren » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:52 pm

Haha it was probly when he was dancing around with us!
vivid wrote:
Wild.Rabbit.Ren wrote:Staftanz are metal they suppoted vnv when i went to see them dunno his name but the lead singer got in the crowd & was dancing around with everyone was awesome!!
The night I saw them he had done his back in, so he did the entire gig sitting down. At one point he announced something along the lines of "Its hard to be scary when you're sitting on a chair..." Now there's dedication for you! Hehe.

equusargentum

Post by equusargentum » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:38 am

Just in case you haven't heard, the lineup is now complete: Agonoize, Ayria, Concrete Lung, De/Vision, Heimstatt Yipotash, Mandro1d, Memmaker, Nachtmahr, Northern Kind, Parralox, Patenbrigade: Wolff, Project Pitchfork, Rotersand, [x]-Rx

I bought my ticket before lineup was announced but I'm so pleased that so many bands I love are playing and a few new ones too :)

Deathwish_

Post by Deathwish_ » Sun May 02, 2010 7:08 pm

I think a meet here would be good!
Myself and the OH are going up alone, so meeting people would be nice :)

So pleased about Nachtmahr. They were brilliant when I saw them at Slimes. Despite the fact that it was 2 men and 2 macs Thomas has a MASSIVE ammount of energy.

Really looking forward to it!

Wild.Rabbit.Ren

Post by Wild.Rabbit.Ren » Thu May 06, 2010 12:48 pm

Im actually crewing for infest this year so once iv got my shifts sorted & we decided what day to meet ill know if im working or not

Nenedhel

Post by Nenedhel » Fri May 07, 2010 11:50 am

Ah turns out we aren't going this year, we just brought tickets to a different festival because we aren't too keen on the line-up this year and too many sickening memories :(sorry guys
Folksy
Etsy

vivid

Post by vivid » Fri May 07, 2010 10:55 pm

Nenedhel wrote:Ah turns out we aren't going this year, we just brought tickets to a different festival because we aren't too keen on the line-up this year and too many sickening memories :(sorry guys
To be honest, I've ended up cancelling our tickets. Once the final lineup was announced I was a bit underwhelmed :cry: And since hubby dearest is more of a punk/metal boy, I only wanted to drag him along if there was something I really thought it was worth introducing him to. I'll miss the social aspect of it, but thats about it. As it is, I've agreed to go to Download with him... no-one believes I'm capable of camping!!! :lol:

Wild.Rabbit.Ren

Post by Wild.Rabbit.Ren » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:52 pm

so those of us who are still going what day shall we do a meet?

Return to “Events/ gigs/ Meet ups”