moving away...so I'll need some stuff

Forum rules
You must have 50 posts and have been with us for 30 days or more to post in this section.
This is a community and we require you to be an active member to trade with other members.
Any posts or replies will be deleted if you do not meet these criteria.
MissPlastik

moving away...so I'll need some stuff

Post by MissPlastik » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:40 pm

Ok I did have a swap thread wanting to trade for utility belts and festivally thing.

If you have seen my for sale thread, you'll know my boyfriend has been offered a job in france.
Not sure how long its for but I'm quiting my job in the hope of finding one over there with him :)

I'v been putting loads of stuff up for sale, because I need some money for stuff for me, the campervan and emergency monies :)

but theres a few things i have to buy for myself, so i thought i'd write a list and if anyone has anything and wants to trade for my stuffs then yeah... :)

p20 & p10 sun oil
folding table/chairs/stools
12v fridge
cooler box
led lanterns/dynamo torches
12v /battery portable hoover
cheap unlocked phone & charger
utility/pocket belt (brown or black but may be interested in other colours)
solar shower
summery/boho etc style clothing i can adjust stuff so sizes 6-10?
toilet/shower tent

if you have any other camping goodies not on my list that you think i may be interested in let me know :)

and a big one that i doubt anyone has lol
a new awning for a camper?
i saw a cheap okish one for 100 but if anyone has one sitting around who would be interested in a part trade/pay that would be brill, me and the boyf are skint :O

i know a few of these are abit random but if we dont find accomodation we'll be living in a vw campervan :P

thankoo for looking ^_^

thecutealternative

Re: moving away...so I'll need some stuff

Post by thecutealternative » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:02 pm

I have a VW awning that Im selling, Im looking for about £70 for it, also it's gonna be pretty hefty to post, unless you are going to bustypes in oswestry in a couple of weeks? I could meet you and swap it? It's complete with poles and curtains for the windows too. I bought it from my aunty a few weeks ago so I can send you pics if your interested?

Also I got a really good wind up torch from tkmaxx on saturday for my campervan for a fiver instead of £13 so it's worth having a look in there! And one other thing, if you have a range shop near you they sell loads of camping stuff, tables/chairs/porta potties etc.

PM me if your interested in the awning!

MissPlastik

Post by MissPlastik » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:12 pm

thecutealternative wrote:I have a VW awning that Im selling, Im looking for about £70 for it, also it's gonna be pretty hefty to post, unless you are going to bustypes in oswestry in a couple of weeks? I could meet you and swap it? It's complete with poles and curtains for the windows too. I bought it from my aunty a few weeks ago so I can send you pics if your interested?

Also I got a really good wind up torch from tkmaxx on saturday for my campervan for a fiver instead of £13 so it's worth having a look in there! And one other thing, if you have a range shop near you they sell loads of camping stuff, tables/chairs/porta potties etc.

PM me if your interested in the awning!
brill :) if its ok could i see some piccys :)

and i'll show the boyf :)

thecutealternative

Post by thecutealternative » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:02 pm

Here ya go, this is on my aunty's van, I haven't used it yet and don't think I will as we only go off for a couple of days at a time.

MissPlastik

Post by MissPlastik » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:27 pm

:) looks nice, how does it attatch?

is it a figure of 8 or pole & clamps?

and does it have a built in groundsheet?

:)

thecutealternative

Post by thecutealternative » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:31 am

I honestly have no idea, I have never used it, but I will dig it out and see if I can find out!

Kel x

MissPlastik

Post by MissPlastik » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:45 pm

okie np :) im pretty sure only the figure 8 will fit to our bay >.<

Return to “Swap Shop”