Craft swap? Sending NOW!

Forum rules
You must have 50 posts and have been with us for 30 days or more to post in this section.
This is a community and we require you to be an active member to trade with other members.
Any posts or replies will be deleted if you do not meet these criteria.
corpseesproc

Re: Craft swap? Sending NOW!

Post by corpseesproc » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:31 am

Yay I'm glad you like it I wasn't sure it was all enough lol, I'm amazed it arrived so quickly after the last swap took so long for my bits to get across the pond :)
http://www.etsy.com/shop/BubbleFusion
Bubble Fusion has an etsy!

xxkinzixx

Post by xxkinzixx » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:33 am

hooray! got mine today! :D
i love my stuff, especially the bracelet! it fits in perfectly with the ever-growing collection on my arm, lol. i love that every bead is so unique, i sat and stared at it for several minutes going, "ooo preeetty... oh, that one's even prettier!" :lol:
the necklace is beautiful as well, i love how you did the little flower clusters. thank you so much hun!!
SYNTHETIKZERO - Custom Jewelry, Synth & Wool Dreads, Hair Accessories
Etsy
Facebook

Synful-Synthetics

Post by Synful-Synthetics » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:08 pm

corpseesproc wrote:Yay I'm glad you like it I wasn't sure it was all enough lol, I'm amazed it arrived so quickly after the last swap took so long for my bits to get across the pond :)
I re sent your out today, sorry it took so long, I had to re package and re pay to send it so I had to wait till pay day. BUT I sent is the fastest way so it should be there in a week :)

Annika

Post by Annika » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:37 pm

xxkinzixx wrote:hooray! got mine today! :D
i love my stuff, especially the bracelet! it fits in perfectly with the ever-growing collection on my arm, lol. i love that every bead is so unique, i sat and stared at it for several minutes going, "ooo preeetty... oh, that one's even prettier!" :lol:
the necklace is beautiful as well, i love how you did the little flower clusters. thank you so much hun!!
So glad you like! I wish I'd made more :cry:

pinky

Post by pinky » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:33 am

got mine today!! i'm in love with them! thanks so much!!

corpseesproc

Post by corpseesproc » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:17 pm

Thank you thank you thank you! Mine came today eee
I have had the same bag for the past year and it's falling apart, one strap is perfect as I hate having to put two strapped bags back on me when they fall off. Best bag ever!
And the headband is amazing amd actually fits my giant head, nothing fits my giant head, I wish I could crochet :( thank you for the gloves too such a gorgeous colour mix, it makes me want winter back lol
http://www.etsy.com/shop/BubbleFusion
Bubble Fusion has an etsy!

Synful-Synthetics

Post by Synful-Synthetics » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:12 am

corpseesproc wrote:Thank you thank you thank you! Mine came today eee
I have had the same bag for the past year and it's falling apart, one strap is perfect as I hate having to put two strapped bags back on me when they fall off. Best bag ever!
And the headband is amazing amd actually fits my giant head, nothing fits my giant head, I wish I could crochet :( thank you for the gloves too such a gorgeous colour mix, it makes me want winter back lol

I am SO glad you love everything. I was worried I didn't do enough for you.
Thank you for bring my partner, it was so much fun

Annika

Post by Annika » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:02 pm

Woo! So everyone has gotten theirs now? Fantasish!

Gromidez

Post by Gromidez » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:33 am

So i just saw this and didnt get to join when it was on. Any way we could do another? Or if someone tells me the proper way to arrange one i can organize it if anyone would be interested?

Synful-Synthetics

Post by Synful-Synthetics » Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:28 am

Gromidez wrote:So i just saw this and didnt get to join when it was on. Any way we could do another? Or if someone tells me the proper way to arrange one i can organize it if anyone would be interested?

If you take a look at how this and other swaps have been done it's pretty easy to put one together. and if you do organize a craft swap I'd be happy to take part in it :)

it's important to state an amount to spend, a sign up time frame, a send out time frame, and make up a little questionnaire for everybody to do so their partners know what kind of things they like :P

Gromidez

Post by Gromidez » Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:58 am

Can you folks fwd me the surveys from previous swaps you've done? Id like to get an idea of what kinds of questions are asked. Thanks!

Return to “Swap Shop”