Will Trade Custom Dreads for BRAND-NAME CYBER CLOTHING!

Forum rules
You must have 50 posts and have been with us for 30 days or more to post in this section.
This is a community and we require you to be an active member to trade with other members.
Any posts or replies will be deleted if you do not meet these criteria.
elliss_seven

Will Trade Custom Dreads for BRAND-NAME CYBER CLOTHING!

Post by elliss_seven » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:46 am

I will make you a set of custom dreads in trade for clothing by Cyberdog, Dane, Athena, Arena, or something along those lines. It MUST have a label though - and I am NOT looking for any Lip Service, Futurstate, OR Plastik Wrap. .too dark for me! If you have Automaton or Fotus, I will certainly make it worth your time. NOTHING HOMEMADE!

Sizes small or medium are best. Possibly extra small or even large depending on the measurements.

I'm looking for clothing/accessories in blue (baby, turquoise, or cobalt/royal - NO NAVY/DARK BLUE!), n.yellow, red, orange, gray & silver.
DEFINETLY NO BLACK, pink, purple, or green.
Maaaybe white depending on what it is .. but I already have too many white clothes I don't wear as it is.

I'm also interested in:
Ally Cat
Couch accessories & bags
Prohibition
Bug & Anemone bags
Swear boots/shoes (NOO demonia!)

Want to see examples of my work?
Check out my previous posts & myspace.com/lsseven_hair.

I have feedback on this board as well as on my myspace page in a blog.

How many dreads you'll get will depend on what you have to offer.
The more stuff the better, since custom sets of mine run between $90-140.

Even though I am no longer accepting custom orders for dreads, I am willing to trade if you make it worth my while!! I am posting this because I will be through with my remaining custom orders shortly so I will have the time to trade again.
The one and only .. Facebook.com/ls.seven

Squidgy

Re: Will Trade Custom Dreads for BRAND-NAME CYBER CLOTHING!

Post by Squidgy » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:27 pm

What size swear boots / shoes are you after?
"I don't follow no religion, bow to the DJ, worship the riddum!!" ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬

elliss_seven

Post by elliss_seven » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:31 pm

Squidgy wrote:What size swear boots / shoes are you after?
Oh yeah! I should've included that. ..Sizes 38/39/40.

twinklestarlight

Post by twinklestarlight » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:55 am

I have a long neon yellow/red Dane dress.... also silver metal/yellow grill allycat choker from cyberdog can take some pics if your interested xx

ScarletLady

Post by ScarletLady » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:23 am

I know you said no navy blue but i've got a dark blue denim all in one raving catsuit type thing (not sure what you'd call it) with racer back and fluro/UV green piping - I'm not sure what brand it is as I didn't really know about cyber clothing at the time (I bought it years ago) but it cost me £120 to buy and I've worn it once - it's too small for me but it's really lovely (I'd say a size UK10).

Plus I've got a UV pink cyberdog skirt with black straps (can't remember the style, safety maybe - it's on the website, I'll check and get back to you). I doubt I'll wear it again as I've put weight on and it's too small

Let me know if you're interested in either and I'll dig them out and get pics
scarlet's taking over the asylum aka ladypanel

* Queen of Tangents*

Jynx

Post by Jynx » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:42 am

I know you said no lip service, but I have a red nurse outfit that's just been sitting in my closet for years. It was a gift from a friend three years ago, and I've gained a lil weight since then so there's no way it would even fit me now. Let me know if you're at all interested!

°«Belle»°

Post by °«Belle»° » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:27 pm

Are you still interested in this? If so I may have some cyberdog stuff for swappaging! oh, I also have a skirt that used to be sold in cyberdog, by another brand though. The name of which escapes me at the moment. It was normally sold in black with red tunnels. I ordered a custom color way and I was told that it is one of only 2 in the world in this colour! The other one was in Australia. Woo! It cost me quite a lot of money but I've only worn it twice. Inside my house, never out! I was never brave enough to wear it out :lol: Here is a rubbish phone picture of me wearing it over my jeans.

Edit to add: I just found this after googling to find the brand name (BlackAlbino). Looks as though they thought my colors were so awesome together they started making it more often!
Their Flickr page.
'Because I'm way more HARDCORE!'
Mummy to Kodi Michelle Autumn and Erin Rose

elliss_seven

Post by elliss_seven » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:25 pm

PM'ed belle!

Return to “Swap Shop”