Old Timer since HH, seeking Pallidity remake kit

Forum rules
You must have 50 posts and have been with us for 30 days or more to post in this section.
This is a community and we require you to be an active member to trade with other members.
Any posts or replies will be deleted if you do not meet these criteria.
VibrantDoll

Old Timer since HH, seeking Pallidity remake kit

Post by VibrantDoll » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:32 pm

Hello again ladies. It's been years. Life sort of catches up with you like that.

Long ago the darling Pallidity posted a kit she did for herself that was three shades of purple and one shade of dark brown. They were transitionals (I believe DE's?) that started as dark brown at the head and blended down from dark brown to three various shades of purple. In the picture she posted (which for the life of me I cannot find) was after she had curled them.

I was wondering if A) Pallidity was still around and could remake this set for me, B) Anyone else remembers this set and can remake them for me or C) anyone has the picture squirreled somewhere so I can find someone to remake them.

Thanks guys.

MrsEss

Re: Old Timer since HH, seeking Pallidity remake kit

Post by MrsEss » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:48 pm

She's still around: http://www.facebook.com/pages/HairEnigma/83740361167 I don't think she frequents the board much these days.
*~*~*~*~*Saaaaaaspie-doo-be-doo-bedooooo is awwwwweeesoooooome*~*~*~*~*-ScarletLady

Socially awkward since 1982
Decimation Fashion
Tumblr
Formerly known as DreadstarMonstar

Return to “Want to Buy”