Rexlace for a Charity Camp!

Forum rules
You must have 50 posts and have been with us for 30 days or more to post in this section.
This is a community and we require you to be an active member to trade with other members.
Any posts or replies will be deleted if you do not meet these criteria.
kleed

Rexlace for a Charity Camp!

Post by kleed » Tue May 15, 2012 7:27 pm

Hey all,

I've been trying to find the cheapest place ( including shipping to canada etc) to buy a large amount of rexlace or "gimp" for the charity camp I used to work for.

Reason being, last summer we were dropping 60$ a week on gimp for the kids to make bracelets with, now, $480 dollars on GIMP , when it costs 270$ to sponsor a kid for a week is alot of money to be dropping. Especially since the only place close to us to get it was Michaels, and they are a bloody ripoff, and essentially told the camp haha nice try on trying to get donations, but no.

So my question is this, do any of you ladies know where to get it wholesale, or a company that would sell it to us wholesale, as we are an organization...I've been trawling ebay and right now it's looking a little promising, still alot of money though for a camp with almost none to spare.

Gimp is crazy popular with the kids, who usually can't afford to buy their own craft supplies etc, and it's something both the boys and girls go crazy about, it's something tangible they can take home,

many thanks for the help in advance!
Must get back to posting.
And not lurking
Pirates don't lurk, they CONQUER

brandalynn

Re: Rexlace for a Charity Camp!

Post by brandalynn » Wed May 16, 2012 1:51 am

I dunno if it helps, but I have a roll of clear with gold sparkles I don't need. I'm in the US, so shipping isn't too bad.
"Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes" --- bumper sticker---

SammiiSynthetic

Re: Rexlace for a Charity Camp!

Post by SammiiSynthetic » Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:19 am

Hm... Maybe check ebay?
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Sammiissynthetics

http://www.facebook.com/SammiisSynthetics

I make synthetic dreads c:

I'm accepting custom orders!

Return to “Want to Buy”