PM faults

[[Violet.Nightmare]]

PM faults

Post by [[Violet.Nightmare]] » Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:59 am

When phoenix has tried sending me messages to sort out the felting needles wholesale, i havnt actually been getting half of them. This hasnt happened with anyone else i have pm'd so i assume theres some kind of tech isssue there specific to us.
"Once you cressp you just cant splessp"

LittlePinkFaery

Re: PM faults

Post by LittlePinkFaery » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:54 pm

none we are aware of- do you ahve a hotmail account- they are buggers for not sending email notifications and putting things in spam. I suggest you clear your spam and refresh everything.

Are you getting them if you go to your Pms here? ie they are there in your pm folder but not getting notificaion?

No one else has reported any issues.

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:11 pm

Heh, It's probably just my luck with technical things. I would send pms, they would appear in my sentbox (after apparently being 'read') but [[Violet.Nightmare]] never recieved any of them.

I don't have problems sending pms to anyone else either.

MissAnthropik

Post by MissAnthropik » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:38 am

is your inbox full? It will only hold 50 messages. You can set up other folders that it will put them in if they inbox is full (so mine will put them in a folder I made called "unread messages" if my inbox is full). All folders will only hold 50 messages though.

If your inbox is full you will need to delete or move some messages, then you will get a link to click to open your unread messages
telling it like it is!

[[Violet.Nightmare]]

Post by [[Violet.Nightmare]] » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:00 pm

No its no where near full. as i say id been recieving pms from other people but not from phoenix. I think i was doing a deal with naturalist designs at the same time, no problems, it was just phoenix
"Once you cressp you just cant splessp"

sammu

Post by sammu » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:12 pm

I *think* mine is playing up. I just got an email notification that I have a PM, though there's no PM to read. :S

Gracey

Post by Gracey » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:11 pm

If I pull up a board member's profile and attempt to send a private message, I am unable to do so. I have tried to send messages to various different members over the past few days, and it comes back with a message saying the member is not in existence. Or some such.

This section is brilliant by the way!
What, that? It's a spade.

Gracey xx
Formerly known as Woolhairhabbit

Return to “Technical Issues”