Reviews section

Neon Black

Reviews section

Post by Neon Black » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:03 pm

Not sure if this belongs here but....

Can someone explain something to me about the reviews section of the hair board.

We have 3 places:

Reviews - Hair Sellers
Reviews - Everything Else
Reviews - Trades & Barters (Feedback for selling & buying your items)

Hair sellers - Ok so this is reviews for people that sell hair, pretty self explanatory.

What about the other two? What kind of transaction is meant to go in which.

What I presumed from the titles, is that 'Everything else' would be buying clothing or make up or bags of kk etc from people on the board, through the advertising forum.

Trades and barters would be for trading with people, swapping hair for hair etc, and all the other little trades people do with each other, plus the big group swaps.

But reading through both the second two forums, it seems that people are putting buying makeup and clothing etcetc reviews in both of them.

The sub title for Trades & Barters (Feedback for selling & buying your items) also doesn't make sense if that forum was supposed to be just for the trade/swaps.

Am I totally missing something here? If someone could clear it up it would be appreciated.

MissAnthropik

Re: Reviews section

Post by MissAnthropik » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:45 pm

so hair sellers -anyone that sells hair, particularly people who have some sort of shop or site
trades and barters -the stuff you do on the board here
everything else -stuff that isn't in the other 2 categories, so non hair shops basically

They have got in a jumble though as i think you weren't the only one confused :lol:

We have been talking about how to make it clearer.

We added the trades and barters section to make it obvious (supposedly!) that feedback for this sales/swaps conducted on this board was appreciated. We didn't want to adopt the star system that had been on HH but wanted a place to leave feedback for non-shops basically that wouldn't get swamped in with the shops.

Since that hasn't really worked we were talking the other day about what we could do about the reviews sections. They do certainly need tidying up, but I have been too busy to do that, so I do what I do with things that need doing in real life and try not to look :lol:
telling it like it is!

Return to “Technical Issues”