Zak Noir

Is someone using someone elses material?
Report suspicious activity here.
Vicsarina

Re: Zak Noir

Post by Vicsarina » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:02 pm

Do not under any circumstances send her a postcard. As fun as it may be, you might get in trouble for harrassment and we don't want anything to happen to you<3

What she did was wrong, yes The fact she doesn't get that it was wrong is bad. But its deleted. There is nothing more you can do at this point as everything she did wrong has gone. Please leave it all be because if you get into it now, you might just be sinking to her level and that isn't what this is about.

If she puts another one up, then we can start again. But right now, what more can we really do?
*Rule Obsessor*

Shay Wynter

Post by Shay Wynter » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:07 pm

Vicsarina wrote:Do not under any circumstances send her a postcard. As fun as it may be, you might get in trouble for harrassment and we don't want anything to happen to you<3

I think the most she would get in a warning if anything at all. the police are not going to wast time over something as silly as this, especially if no direct threat is made, they cant do much. send it or not, I dont think you have to really worry about that, especially if you live in different parts of the world.

and hey, she can always make it annonomous (sp?) lol. that way it cant legally be tracked back to her

(dont mind me, i work local law enforcment and security for a living so i tend to think about the way it is around here)
xShayxWynterx
Have Facebook? Add my little buisness as a friend.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/D.Obsession?ref=ts

Vicsarina

Post by Vicsarina » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:10 pm

I doubt that even if she didn't put her name on it, an anonymous postcard from Austrailia AFTER Lara mentioned she might send her one is extremely dodgy. Why don't you send her one instead if you think it is such a good idea? I just don't want Lara risking herself.

Although I did totally have to lol at this.
*Rule Obsessor*

MrsEss

Post by MrsEss » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:13 pm

well, that true. we've never seen em...just images she nicked.

She lists one of her interests as pacifism?! :shock: :lol: clearly she knows how to show that doesn't she.
Last edited by MrsEss on Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*~*~*~*~*Saaaaaaspie-doo-be-doo-bedooooo is awwwwweeesoooooome*~*~*~*~*-ScarletLady

Socially awkward since 1982
Decimation Fashion
Tumblr
Formerly known as DreadstarMonstar

Vicsarina

Post by Vicsarina » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:14 pm

I know. I find it hilarious just HOW true that statement is and yet it was obviously Freudian slip. There is no way it says what she meant it to say. I'm still chuckling now. XD
*Rule Obsessor*

rivetlicker_

Post by rivetlicker_ » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:20 pm

Shay Wynter wrote:
Vicsarina wrote:Do not under any circumstances send her a postcard. As fun as it may be, you might get in trouble for harrassment and we don't want anything to happen to you<3

I think the most she would get in a warning if anything at all. the police are not going to wast time over something as silly as this, especially if no direct threat is made, they cant do much. send it or not, I dont think you have to really worry about that, especially if you live in different parts of the world.

and hey, she can always make it annonomous (sp?) lol. that way it cant legally be tracked back to her

(dont mind me, i work local law enforcment and security for a living so i tend to think about the way it is around here)
Even if it just says "Hi from Sydney"? That's just laughable. Yeah, frankly it's her own stupidity for placing her address in the public domain (ever heard of a PO box?).

I'm dropping this now.

Shay Wynter

Post by Shay Wynter » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:20 pm

Vicsarina wrote: Why don't you send her one instead if you think it is such a good idea? I just don't want Lara risking herself.

no need to get upset, I was just explaining something legally so..... Lauras not the only person or dreadmaker who lives in australia, and they are absolutly not allowed to just assume it comes from from her. cant win a case based on assumptions, you kinda need proof for this kind of thing. thats all i was trying to point out. but whatever, moving on to the actual topic at hand. lets hope she just deletes everything. and maybe she could start from scratch under a new name and actually use her real work this time and build herself a respectable clientel. but who knows with people.
xShayxWynterx
Have Facebook? Add my little buisness as a friend.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/D.Obsession?ref=ts

halocaustic

Post by halocaustic » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:54 pm

I'm locking this. I think the point has been made :lol:
http://www.halo-wear.co.uk
Hair extensions & customised t-shirts

Return to “Copyright?”