Wanting to 'fix' peoples hair?

Forum rules
*If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)
xalternmommyx

Re: Wanting to 'fix' peoples hair?

Post by xalternmommyx » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:33 pm

falls and dreads arent huge here or anywhere i've lived so far... but when i occasionally talk myself into poping into an industrial or rave club i see the worst dread wearers... falls mostly.... its usually the face that they dont put thier buns up high enough and the color is completely off.

oh goodness and let me tell you how these two girls "make and sell" their "falls" aka 10-15 strands of yarn plus a few strans of rexlace knotted to a bobbi pin!!!, in the club and over charge completely and people in the club are soooo dumbfounded that they are actually buying this crap! :evil:
it makes me want to make and sell just so they see theres better and uhh more to a fall than that if only i had the time!

dread_addiction

Post by dread_addiction » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:17 am

haha im probably one of those people who has a dread installetions horribly on ..well mostly cuz i do it myself T_T. i cant even get my bf to help as he doesnt even want to touch them haha. to me it looks ok when im done installing my dreads since i can never see the back of it >_< but i bet it messy for most people.

trippytroll

Post by trippytroll » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:58 pm

i sAW a girl at a bus stop yesterday who had really short hair was very damaged, looked rough and frizzy and at the bottom she has put synth wefts in, which looked ridiculous, two completely different textures, her real hair looked like a toupee or something, ireally wanted to offer to help her out!

ive never seen anyone else irl with synth dreads, but i have with falls and they just look wrong where they havent been out in properly, this is why i hate falls so much,
what annoys me with synth dread installs is when people use bands and there are pokies everywhere, before i had real dreads i would use matching wool or thread so you could wind it round the pokie so you didnt get any, i just think pokies sticking out every where looks really wrong
sophie
otherwise known as...
moomin love
TwIsTeD TaT
trippytroll
sale stuff here, make offers
http://trippytroll.livejournal.com/66563.html#cutid1

Return to “Hair Specific Chatter”