Hair video?

Forum rules
*If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)
~Azaezl~

Hair video?

Post by ~Azaezl~ » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:30 pm

I'm thinking of doing a little hair video of all the lovely pics of dreads, falls, loose extensions, etc just wondered if anyone would be up for it and what they thought?

Kinda like this one; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34s_fOob ... re=related

but if I remember rightly some of those pics were stolen? I was thinking of making one to advertise the forum and show off everyone's loveliness, I could even do a make up one as well if your all up for it? I could do several so that everyone could join in if this is a popular idea, maybe a vid for each type such as dreads, roving, cyberlox etc. Let me know what you think / if your up for it :D
Kanadeta senritsusae, Mou todokanai yumeno ato
Facebook

LittlePinkFaery

Re: Hair video?

Post by LittlePinkFaery » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:11 pm

if you want anything of mine let me know- if you run this by the mods before posting it up to youtube, if you are advertising us ( which is a great thing!) then we kinda need to agree the final thing.

That being said, I think it is a wonderful idea.

What you might want to do is wait till we have the Hall of Fame up and running- as the best of the best will be in there and you guys will be voting hair in :)

~Azaezl~

Re: Hair video?

Post by ~Azaezl~ » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:50 pm

Sure thing I'll wait for the hall of fame, unless anyone really really wants to do it now, in which case I'll collate the pics, make the vid and send it to all the mods for approval, just thought it would be a fun thing to do :D
Kanadeta senritsusae, Mou todokanai yumeno ato
Facebook

Return to “Hair Specific Chatter”