Pictures of A-Line Cuts Show me Them

Forum rules
*If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)
kanamai

Pictures of A-Line Cuts Show me Them

Post by kanamai » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:42 am

So since everyone is suggesting I go for an A-Line Cut, I want to see pictures of you girls that already have the cut.

I do like the cut, though its taken me so long to get my hair this long. I am not sure if I can change it that drastically.

***stephanie***

Re: Pictures of A-Line Cuts Show me Them

Post by ***stephanie*** » Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:18 pm

Hi there ^_^

I'd say go for it! I recently had all my hair chopped off - I first got my long (nearly waist-length) hair layered as I chickened out at the last minute. But a week ago, I asked for a graduated bob - longer at the front and shorter at the back. And I love it!

It's a really unusual style though, not smoothly graduated but kinda 'helmety' with longer bits at the front...

One thing I will say, is that short hair is high maintenance! I never realised how much, and took my long hair for granted, hehe...

Home from the hairdressers...

the morning after with a bit of bedhead!(back)
I knew it was only a matter of time, a matter of wine, this project of mine...

[Tank]

Re: Pictures of A-Line Cuts Show me Them

Post by [Tank] » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:43 pm

My lord Stephanie THAT is gorgeous!
I dont have any photos from when I had my a-line, but it was pretty drastic and I loved it =]
I say go for it, it's a lovely cut to have
To begin with, a dog is not mad. you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I am mad.

Return to “Hair Specific Chatter”