Dreadhawk? PLUS ANOTHER QUESTION!

Forum rules
*If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)
SplitIntentions

Dreadhawk? PLUS ANOTHER QUESTION!

Post by SplitIntentions » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:26 am

My question is rather simple... or rather complicated. I had a mohawk for quite a while a few years ago... but had to get a job so I just cut it short. Welllll.... I want my 'hawk back and I also want dreads, SO! For a thick hawk (one covering the thickness at the top of your head) how many dreads d'you guys think I'd need? My hair is naturally EXTREMELY curly and a bit thick.

I need to mix it up a bit :/ I've been falling into a frumpy funk as of late and honestly need to do something to make myself feel pretty again. I LOVED my 'hawk and have ALWAYS wanted dreads, so I think that may just do the trick :p So lemme know what you think!

Last edited by SplitIntentions on Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

LittlePinkFaery

Re: Dreadhawk?

Post by LittlePinkFaery » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:04 pm

On average 20-35 dreads depending in the thickness of your dreads and the amount of hair in your hawk.

I haven't personally ever had one, so I am only going from memory of other conversations in the past :)

brandalynn

Post by brandalynn » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:12 pm

I liked to put 30-40 in mine, but that gives a MASSIVE look. I like to have big muppet hair.
"Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes" --- bumper sticker---

SplitIntentions

Post by SplitIntentions » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:46 am

Thanks guys :) I appreciate the input and I believe I've decided on a style/color, I've been looking at the Implexus gallery here and website and PRAY that she's up for orders when I get my hawk all nice and pretty purple :3.

ALSO.... Does anyone have any idea if the K-Mart night shift is allowed to have freaky hair? Currently I'm working as an at home tech support rep... But it's really... not working out for me.

Opinions?

MrsEss

Re: Dreadhawk? PLUS ANOTHER QUESTION!

Post by MrsEss » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:15 pm

A simple search on the forum throws up quite a few dread hawk posts, here is one: http://hairextensionsforum.com/viewtopi ... wk#p313555
*~*~*~*~*Saaaaaaspie-doo-be-doo-bedooooo is awwwwweeesoooooome*~*~*~*~*-ScarletLady

Socially awkward since 1982
Decimation Fashion
Tumblr
Formerly known as DreadstarMonstar

Return to “Hair Specific Chatter”