Awesome product for "washing" hair with dreads in.

Forum rules
*If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)
rivetlicker_

Awesome product for "washing" hair with dreads in.

Post by rivetlicker_ » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:39 am

I hope this is ok here.
As you may know, I have an addiction to Lush. But that aside, they released a dry shampoo called No Drought about 6 months ago. We Aussies only just got it for sale here TODAY. I managed to get into a product launch VIP and tried it. I picked it up in an instant.

From now on, Rivet Licker recommends Lush's NO DROUGHT Dry Shampoo for keeping your hair clean with installs. This will be for future install clients too xD

https://www.lush.co.uk/product/5669/No- ... ry-Shampoo

Gracey

Re: Awesome product for "washing" hair with dreads in.

Post by Gracey » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:23 am

This is interesting. I must express a mild concern though that you are recommending for use with dreads when you clearly haven't trialled and monitored it over long periods for the purpose. The reason I say so is that there are many dry shampoo products on the market, all of which I have found to create a nasty build-up over time which can be as unsightly and uncomfortable as the dry or gacky scalp issues that cause folk to try them in the first place.

Personally, I have only ever found one product I could even possibly suggest to my customers for prolonged use with extensions, and that is a specifically formulated spray, designed to keep scalps and hair healthy while wearing extensions and braids. Even that, I am loathe to recommend wholeheartedly because of the variotios between people and their various sensitivities.

I would love to hear what anyone who has used the Lush product over time with their extensions thinks, as I love Lush personally and am very interested.
What, that? It's a spade.

Gracey xx
Formerly known as Woolhairhabbit

rivetlicker_

Re: Awesome product for "washing" hair with dreads in.

Post by rivetlicker_ » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:29 pm

The powder is so very fine. Really, it just disappears once it's done.

Return to “Hair Specific Chatter”