giant bobbles and other dread accessories

Forum rules
*If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)
volksblues

giant bobbles and other dread accessories

Post by volksblues » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:10 pm

where do you buy your giant hair bobbles and dread accessories? do you make any yourself? do you have any etsy sellers to recommend?

also, post pictures of your favourite accessory to wear with your dreads!

i've crocheted myself a few headbands, i can't wait to wear them when i install my dreads! i really want to buy some giant bobbles. bonus points for anyone who can recommend an online shop in canada!
Steph's Custom Crochet: Etsy // Facebook
I am open to trades! Show me what you have (dreads/headbands/clothes/dread accessories) and if you have something I fancy I will trade you for a custom piece!

xxkinzixx

Re: giant bobbles and other dread accessories

Post by xxkinzixx » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:12 pm

I recently bought some materials to make my own giant bobbles! Unfortunately, they were sent to my old address so they are waiting for me at my mom-in-law's house. Would you like me to send you a message once I make some? (even though I have no idea when that will be, lol) :)
SYNTHETIKZERO - Custom Jewelry, Synth & Wool Dreads, Hair Accessories
Etsy
Facebook

volksblues

Post by volksblues » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:22 am

xxkinzixx wrote:I recently bought some materials to make my own giant bobbles! Unfortunately, they were sent to my old address so they are waiting for me at my mom-in-law's house. Would you like me to send you a message once I make some? (even though I have no idea when that will be, lol) :)

for sure i would love to see some pictures of the colours you have and what you have in mind for them that would be cool :)
I am open to trades! Show me what you have (dreads/headbands/clothes/dread accessories) and if you have something I fancy I will trade you for a custom piece!

IKickShins

Post by IKickShins » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:14 am

I sell manufactured giant bobbles here:
http://ikickshins.net/accessories.php

If you're looking for something unique, Katie Bair does really cute handmade ones here:
http://www.katiebair.com/pettingzoo/?page_id=138

I'm a sucker for the fruits but she also does the giant round kind and skull shaped bobbles.

I Kick Shins - Now stocking olive green, pistachio, & neon purple kk jumbo braid!
IKS @ Etsy - Clip-in streaks & top hats galore!
Facebook - You know the drill ;)

volksblues

Post by volksblues » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:31 am

ikickshins wrote:I sell manufactured giant bobbles here:
http://ikickshins.net/accessories.php

If you're looking for something unique, Katie Bair does really cute handmade ones here:
http://www.katiebair.com/pettingzoo/?page_id=138

I'm a sucker for the fruits but she also does the giant round kind and skull shaped bobbles.

i already ordered from you :D i was surprised that i got an email that it shipped like 2-3 hours after i placed the order!! you really are amazing!!

Return to “Hair Specific Chatter”