I don't have any pictures at the moment, but as soon as i do this again i will take some pictures and add them here.
What you need is:
- Rubbing alchol/surgical spirit
2. Put a small ammout of the alchol on a cotton wool pad and hold againt the glue. Massage it a little bit.
3. The glue should litterally come loose. If it doesn't, add more alchol. For big problem areas use larger ammouts. leave it for a minute or two
4. Gently try and comb out the glue. If it doesn't come out with easy wait another few seconds. If it still won't come out add more alchol.
5. Work all the way around your hair and wash it as soon as possible. If you are having trouble getting rid of oily residue from remover or something, try using washing-up liquid.
6. Make sure you condition your hair!
I hope this technique helps some people