Coco Deluxe?

MadamGutterTrash

Coco Deluxe?

Post by MadamGutterTrash » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:50 pm

Hello Ladies!

Apologies if this has already been covered, but I've been doing some searching about this brand and not a great deal has appeared.

Basically I'm looking at buying some HH wefts for when I get my hair back to light pink (I'd like my hair to be a bit longer for my upcoming wedding). I was looking on IKS in the weave section and saw the CoCo Deluxe wefts in Bubblegum Pink and thought these may be suitable, I'm not too fussed about the quality (because TBH bad quality hair looks more natural in my crazy hair than lovely silky extensions), but I really would like to see what kind of colour they are in real life.

If anyone knows a bit about this brand, especially the Bubblegum Pink colour wefts I'd love to know more (plus any pics would be awesome!)

Thanks!
Sacha

IKickShins

Re: Coco Deluxe?

Post by IKickShins » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:15 am

The bubblegum pink CoCo Deluxe hair is similar to Modu/Anytime Collection "hot pink" kk jumbo braid, SFX Cupcake Pink hair dye, darker than Manic Panic Cotton Candy Pink (but lighter than Hot Hot Pink or New Rose), a little lighter than Buyhair or Lexy PC5.

I've got some more pictures of it here:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/89991023/p ... -pink-clip

And if you want to see it next to any color rings or other shades of pink or whatever, let me know and I can take pictures :) I'm not going to be online tomorrow but I should be back on Wednesday.
I Kick Shins - Now stocking olive green, pistachio, & neon purple kk jumbo braid!
IKS @ Etsy - Clip-in streaks & top hats galore!
Facebook - You know the drill ;)

MadamGutterTrash

Re: Coco Deluxe?

Post by MadamGutterTrash » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:52 am

YAY! Thankyou!!! That's such a big help :D <3
Sacha

Return to “Loose Synthetic & Human”