ECW and Glue In please help asap

pinkbeautykiller

ECW and Glue In please help asap

Post by pinkbeautykiller » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:21 am

i am wanting to make glue in extensions using ECW human hair, how would i go about doing so?
2) how many packets of ECW hair would i need to make 2-4 2inch(wide) extensions?? im guessing one but i have never ordered human hair packets before =/

IKickShins

Re: ECW and Glue In please help asap

Post by IKickShins » Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:12 am

One packet will be plenty. The 18-20" bags have a little over 6 feet of weft in them, and shorter lengths have more since they're packaged by weight.
I Kick Shins - Now stocking olive green, pistachio, & neon purple kk jumbo braid!
IKS @ Etsy - Clip-in streaks & top hats galore!
Facebook - You know the drill ;)

iddylove

Post by iddylove » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:05 am

to get and idea, of how much is in there, i can do a full sew in on my hair with one packet of 14-16 inch. there's alot in there.

pinkbeautykiller

Post by pinkbeautykiller » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:16 am

ikickshins wrote:One packet will be plenty. The 18-20" bags have a little over 6 feet of weft in them, and shorter lengths have more since they're packaged by weight.
thanks! :) how would i go about making glue in extensions?
Also, i was wondering how many Wig/Weave clips come in a pack?? as i think i'm going to expirement to see which one i like better.

IKickShins

Post by IKickShins » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:01 am

You just cut the wefts to the size you need and glue it in; there's nothing to make.

ECW doesn't come with any weave clips in the packages. The only thing in there is the hair.
I Kick Shins - Now stocking olive green, pistachio, & neon purple kk jumbo braid!

NirvanaMarie

Post by NirvanaMarie » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:46 pm

You would have to order weave clips separately. Ours come individually.

strandzofadiva

Post by strandzofadiva » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:25 pm

I concur with the fellow posters, one pack of hair will easily do. The given is whenever you leave your natural hair out from ear tip to ear tip from forehead to crown one pack is sufficent. However, covering your whole head generally takes 2 packs unless you are ultra petite.

Leaving your natural hair out between the tracks you lay, can save on hair usage as well.

ECW does offer clip- ins 14 - 16" & 18- 20" Long and in several shades.

Check out my blog I have a step by step guide on how to make your own clip in extensions

http://www.strandzofadiva.wordpress.com

pinkbeautykiller

Post by pinkbeautykiller » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:54 pm

ikickshins wrote:You just cut the wefts to the size you need and glue it in; there's nothing to make.

ECW doesn't come with any weave clips in the packages. The only thing in there is the hair.
doclocksinfo wrote:You would have to order weave clips separately. Ours come individually.
i know they dont come with the human hair package(: i was wondering how many clips are in the weft clip package?

xdnyhair

Post by xdnyhair » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:08 am

pinkbeautykiller wrote:
ikickshins wrote:You just cut the wefts to the size you need and glue it in; there's nothing to make.

doclocksinfo wrote:You would have to order weave clips separately. Ours come individually.
i know they dont come with the human hair package(: i was wondering how many clips are in the weft clip package?
I think it depends on where you're buying them from. You can usually find out on the seller's page.

IKickShins

Post by IKickShins » Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:23 am

pinkbeautykiller wrote:
Retail packaging is usually one pair per card/bag, so that's what you'll likely to find in a beauty supply or any other brick-and-mortar store. On Ebay you'll mostly find manufacturers; usually they do packs of 100, 500, and 1,000. Most online retailers sell by the clip, not by the package, so the package you receive would contain however many individual clips you order.

As far as the ECW clip-ins where they're already attached go, it depends on the size of the wefts. They vary a bit from batch to batch. The ones I've got here have 21 clips (6 on the biggest piece, 5 on the next size, and 2 each on the smaller ones).

pinkbeautykiller

Post by pinkbeautykiller » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:38 am

doclocksinfo wrote: I think it depends on where you're buying them from. You can usually find out on the seller's page.
ikickshins wrote: Retail packaging is usually one pair per card/bag, so that's what you'll likely to find in a beauty supply or any other brick-and-mortar store. On Ebay you'll mostly find manufacturers; usually they do packs of 100, 500, and 1,000. Most online retailers sell by the clip, not by the package, so the package you receive would contain however many individual clips you order.

As far as the ECW clip-ins where they're already attached go, it depends on the size of the wefts. They vary a bit from batch to batch. The ones I've got here have 21 clips (6 on the biggest piece, 5 on the next size, and 2 each on the smaller ones).
thanks!(:

Return to “Loose Synthetic & Human”