micro links/glue ins ?????? HELP PLEASE!! :)

jodie

micro links/glue ins ?????? HELP PLEASE!! :)

Post by jodie » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:44 am

Im new to this forum and i have had 2 lots of extensions.. i have the weave n that fell out within a week and got it re threaded and came out again next day. then i got micro links put in n thy were great nice n thick.. but heaps slipped out so i took the rest out i had them re tightened to. i have shoulder length hair straight n kinda thin at the moment. and i looked after them well. they lasted about 3 weeks..
anyway i have a set of glue ins to try but was just curious as to if i can use the micro links as glue ins after taking off the link as i dont have the loops to re thread them in...?????? and anyone know why they could have slipped?

Cheers any advice will be much appreciated

NirvanaMarie

Re: micro links/glue ins ?????? HELP PLEASE!! :)

Post by NirvanaMarie » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:58 pm

There are several things that could cause slippage. If your hair is too conditioned before install, if the links are filled enough, if your hair is too fine and you use to large of links. We have lots of tutorials on our site for linkies. When you say glue do you mean fusion? We have tutorials on that too, as well as making your own u-tip extensions. Check them out, and if you have any additional questions, just ask!

http://www.doctoredlocks.com

jodie

Post by jodie » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:14 am

thanks heaps! and where do i find them?

jodie

Post by jodie » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:16 am

oh by glue in i mean can u take the link off the hair n use micro links as glue ins ..

iddylove

Post by iddylove » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:58 pm

also, they make links that are lined with silicone, and ones that are unlined. The silicone lined ones are much better for fine hair. Thats all i use, and they usually stay in about 2 months for me. If i use the unlined ones, they're falling out after a few days.

Return to “Loose Synthetic & Human”