Advice please

Sarahleigh

Advice please

Post by Sarahleigh » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:41 am

I few months ago I thought I'd treat myself to some made to order hand tied extensions at a salon in Liverpool. I asked for 20" but after getting installed and paying the £800 I later realised they were only 18....by this point I felt too bad to complain. Anyways, the hair is amazing but I just don't feel it's long enough and although I'd love to pay another £300+ for row of 22" I just can't afford. I'm just wondering if you know of any brands of hair extensions that are high end quality but aren't that pricey? I only need one pack and my budget is £100ish....would stretch it a little.

I've always found sensational remy goddess to be pretty good but they don't do 22inches. They do however do 24" but £120 is a lot of money when I'd be cutting off the extra 2inches. Plus, I'd probably need 2 packs as the hair is thin. I really dislike the brand sleek and would prefer something I can reuse.

I have done a search on google but I never know what reviews to trust nowadays.

Also, what is your thoughts on dying hair extensions when they are already weaved in? I currently have my natural colour of dark brown but I'm thinking of going a few shades lighter in possibly dip dye effect. I'd be going to a professional :)

Oh and another thing while I'm asking 20 questions: I've found that Since using hand tied wefts the hair hasn't shedded like the usual machine sewn ones. Reckon it would be worth havibg the hair cut off the tracks and hand tied or am I just looking too much into it? Haha

Thank you :)

X

Return to “Loose Synthetic & Human”