Weaved extensions coming loose

kitkat84

Weaved extensions coming loose

Post by kitkat84 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:12 pm

Hi

A friend and I completed a hair extensions course February this year but I am having trouble with the weave method.

My clients are telling me that the plaits feel tight when I have finished sewing in the hair however after a few days they are falling loose - sometimes they can drop by an inch or so. I have spoken with my instructor and friend who was on the same course (any isn't having the same issues!) and they don't think I am doing anything wrong.

I am braiding the hair adding synthetic hair to strengthen, crossing the two plaits over and sewing together before sewing the wefts on.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. I am fixing a friends tomorrow and I want to make sure they stay in this time!! :i10:

Thanks
Kat

NirvanaMarie

Re: Weaved extensions coming loose

Post by NirvanaMarie » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:50 pm

Braids can come loose, especially around the hair line, but it usually takes a couple weeks. Maybe try doing a linkies weave. This will prevent slippage.

kitkat84

Re: Weaved extensions coming loose

Post by kitkat84 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:01 am

This is a great method, thanks so much for suggesting it. I'm having no trouble getting them in, find it quicker than the corn row and best of all they stay in!

Thanks again!

Return to “Loose Synthetic & Human”