having trouble placing hair extensions in top layers PICS

fairytale

having trouble placing hair extensions in top layers PICS

Post by fairytale » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:10 pm

Hi,

We are having trouble placing the tip hair with linkies in the top layers, my hair is cut short but not majorly short and the person who
is doing the hair says it doesnt look right at the back, where the last layer of extenions is placed my own natural hair falls over but looks very stop and start eg natural hair stops then you see the hair extensions. here is a picture ,if someone could show me where there is a tute to propper install eg.how high up to go,where to stop and how to get the fullest look with short layers already? or maybe a placement map or chart of sorts? I have googled and youtubed to no avail.

This is a pic of the back, you see where it stops about shoulder length, then the fullness is seen from about half way down.

ps. i have seen the doctored locks tute but am still looking for more detailed info.

Desiree

Re: having trouble placing hair extensions in top layers PIC

Post by Desiree » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:11 pm

I think you need much more extensions to make the hair look full. And you need enough extensions to cut layers to even out things a bit.

twigletstar

Post by twigletstar » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:40 pm

I think you're fine with how high up you're placing them, but it needs to be much fuller underneath.

NirvanaMarie

Post by NirvanaMarie » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:25 pm

We also sell a full detailed full length dvd on single installations. It is complete with chart and everything. Looks like you need more and you need to have them blended.

VixenSingsBlack

Post by VixenSingsBlack » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:07 am

I think more hair meaning more extensions is definitely needed. You need enough not just for length but to also blend the two layers together.

theextensionist

Post by theextensionist » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:31 pm

Not trying to be rude but this a quite badly fitted set of hair extensions. For it to look natural you need MANY MANY more strands. It is looking very thin at the ends because you have too few strands which creates that gap between your natural hair and the extensions. It is fine how high they are. If you hair is quite short maybe she needs to place smaller bonds but more of them or put in thicker strands to fill your hair out.

Return to “Loose Synthetic & Human”