putting hair extensions into an undercut?

saveyourbreath

putting hair extensions into an undercut?

Post by saveyourbreath » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:34 pm

Hi,
I had an undercut put in about 3 months ago on one side of my head. This was all well and good, but I get bored of my hair so easily that now I want a new style and the only real way of doing that is either having a mohawk(i have a really chubby face so this would be no good) or putting my undercut back in, unless I can get hair extensions to look okay in it.

I was wondering if anybody had any idea whether it would look okay with hair extensions in it and make my hair a bit more even, because as it is I'm losing the will to live. :3 If I could wear hair extensions and have it look sort of natural, then how many hair pieces do you think I would require? My undercut is around two inches long at this moment in time and is cut this high in (you can't tell how far back it goes in that picture, it goes back to the nape of my neck at this height):

Librarynerd

Re: putting hair extensions into an undercut?

Post by Librarynerd » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:24 pm

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for but Leana Moore just did a terrific install and she has her hair shaved only one side also.

Check it out! viewtopic.php?f=29&t=14467
http://www.etsy.com/shop/jeanween23

XXXX I used to be disgusted. Now I try to be amused. XXXX

NirvanaMarie

Re: putting hair extensions into an undercut?

Post by NirvanaMarie » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:33 pm

It's hard to really tell in the picture, but I would say your best bet would be to do a piece.

There is a tutorial on our website to show you how to do one yourself, you could make alterations to it as well.

http://www.doctoredlocks.com/catalog/Co ... orial.html

Return to “Loose Synthetic & Human”