Client complaining hair is dry after only 1 week

fusion

Client complaining hair is dry after only 1 week

Post by fusion » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:02 pm

I am new to this forum and I hope some of you may be able to help me.

One of my clients has just rang me after having her 100% remi pre bonded hair extensions fitted only last week complaining that they have become extremely dry like horse hair. She says that she has tried leaving conditioner in and serum's and even gone to hairdressers for treatment and it is still no better. My client used to have her hair fitted by a friend of hers before but had issues with her fitting, she has asked her advice on my fitting and hair and has been told by her that the hair I have used is not real hair. I purchase my hair from Hair Trade and they say it is definately 100% human remi hair, and to be honest I have never had a problem or had anyone else come back saying there is something wrong.

Any suggestions on this? Is there a treatment that may bring the hair back to a shine that she hasn't already tried?

Hope you can help. P.S. the hair is Blonde.

LittlePinkFaery

Re: Client complaining hair is dry after only 1 week

Post by LittlePinkFaery » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:14 pm

Firstly, my advice would be to have her come and see you again (or you go to her) Look a the quality and if it is bad, then you may beed to send it back to get a refund and get her some more hair and re-install it.

You really do need to see her with them in so you know she is telling the truth (obviously don't say that to her!)

theextensionist

Post by theextensionist » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:47 am

Yeah I agree. Go to her and look at the hair. If it is really really bad then take it out and send it back to hair trade for a refund. It is a lot of work but the client is always right and in the end the most important thing is that she is happy!

strandzofadiva

Post by strandzofadiva » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:24 am

Finding good quailty human is hair is becoming more of an issue since there is such a high demand for it, for this reason many companies are promoting the use of blends. Heat friendly fiber and human hair and many of the packages read 100% human hair. While there is 100% human hair included the precentage is not 100%. More likely 30%

When 100% human hair has to be bleached in order to produce the tone desired, it will strip the hair and just one shampoo with a clarifying shampoo and it's over.

Return to “Loose Synthetic & Human”