Micro Ring Extensions ??

vanessa.elliott1987

Micro Ring Extensions ??

Post by vanessa.elliott1987 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:49 pm

Hiya is the micro ring extensions just the same as the micro loop extensions?
I am new to this !! i know you can buy them with the loops on is this called micro ring extensions? are they the same?

Is it best when doing micro ring strand extensions to buy the extensions with the rings,loops already on ? as they only seem to do them in 16" and 20" ??

If you just buy the hair can you put your own micro ring on or is this faffy? also what kind of hair would you buy if you wanted to fit your own on?

Please help as you can tell i am very confused ha ha

xxx

IKickShins

Re: Micro Ring Extensions ??

Post by IKickShins » Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:18 pm

The ones with the loops are called micro loop extensions. "Micro rings" refers to the little metal ring part -- micro ring extensions are basically the same thing as micro loop, except the hair isn't attached to the rings. You have to take pre-tipped hair, put it in the rings yourself, then clamp.
I Kick Shins - Now stocking olive green, pistachio, & neon purple kk jumbo braid!
IKS @ Etsy - Clip-in streaks & top hats galore!
Facebook - You know the drill ;)

CandyBubbles

Re: Micro Ring Extensions ??

Post by CandyBubbles » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:59 pm

As a really simple guide of buying human hair extensions, if you have a European background it is best to buy hair that is European/Indian. If you have a European background and buy Asian hair, there is a difference in the hair texture when compared.
And you usually by hair similar to your colour unless you're wanting streaks and the like.

You can buy the extensions that already have the micro rings or loops attached. That way you don't have to worry about applying the rings and making mistakes.
You can apply the extensions by yourself but it is a great help if you have a friend to help you.

Return to “Loose Synthetic & Human”