"tipped" and blended kk hair

Sharaya

"tipped" and blended kk hair

Post by Sharaya » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:09 am

I wan't to apologize in advance if this is a question or request that's already lurking around the boards somewhere but I have tried my best to find something relating to this but could not. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone has had any experience buying/using the two toned hair blends from ikickshins or anywhere else. I have been eyeing them for some time but It's just so hard to tell what I'm really going to get. Some examples are:

4/BG/144 Dark Brown/Burgundy/Gold Tipped
T4/AM Dark Brown/Amber Tips
Red Wine with Burgundy Tips

I understand they are basically just blends of different lengths of colors of hair put together to create a transitional effect..or so I'm assuming. Correct me if i'm wrong, I'm fairly new at all of this. I mainly want to know if anyone has used these, or maybe see some pictures of the loose hair, or any dreads or anything made with those colors, and just hear what you guys think of them really. Any details or opinions at all would be much appreciated :)

IKickShins

Re: "tipped" and blended kk hair

Post by IKickShins » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:12 am

They're all blends. For the most part if a color has "T" at the beginning of the number or if it says anything about being tipped, it means all of the colors are present throughout the whole thing but some are shorter than others so the tips end up looking different.

4/BG/144 Dark Brown/Burgundy/Gold Tipped - at the top, you'll have all three colors mixed together. The 4 is the shortest length, so towards the bottom the blend will taper down to just 144 and burgundy, and then the burgundy will run out and it's solid 144 at the very ends.

T4/AM Dark Brown/Amber Tips - the top part is a mix of 4 and amber. The 4 is shorter than the amber so it fades down to solid amber tips at the 4 runs out.

Red Wine with Burgundy Tips - This color is technically T1B/Burgundy; red wine is a blend of 1B off black and burgundy, so it's red wine at the top. Then the 1B/black ends a few inches before the burgundy, so it's solid at the tips.
I Kick Shins - Now stocking olive green, pistachio, & neon purple kk jumbo braid!
IKS @ Etsy - Clip-in streaks & top hats galore!
Facebook - You know the drill ;)

Return to “Synthetic Dreadlocks”