Uh oh its CancerHybrid

CancerHybrid

Uh oh its CancerHybrid

Post by CancerHybrid » Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:34 pm

hey girlies its CancerHybrid otherwise known as Manda irl. omg i was twitching going through withdrawl from HH. and i missed everyone. i didnt know what do with myself without the board.
anyways, for those of you who dont know me i am 22 and live in the suburbs of philly. i am starting grad school this fall and already have a degree in nutrition. i am currently job searching. i have been wearing fake hair for over a year now and i make dreads when i have time. i am currently trying to get into wig making seeing as how i have to get a grown up job and cant have extensions often. i cant wait to get the wigs i ordered from the amazing annloses. i am really into body modification. i like to cook/bake, make stuff, learning to play the bass, i love horror movies and cute cuddly critters. i have a cat named mr. squeakers with my oh who i have been with for 3 1/2 years. i am a true believer that everyday is halloween and my appartment is decorated to prove it. if there is anything else you would like to know feel free to ask. i am really happy talk to anyone on here so drop me a line. i dont bite unless you ask me to ;)

here is me: Image
*Manda*

ANNloses

Re: Uh oh its CancerHybrid

Post by ANNloses » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:25 pm

You should show off your mody mods!
:) And I'm loving the color schemes I'm making for you.

dreadstarrs

Re: Uh oh its CancerHybrid

Post by dreadstarrs » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:19 am

i was twitchy too...but new home! hooray!
when you find yourself on the edge of madness,dive.

** faerie princess **

Return to “New to Hair Extensions Forum-archive”