WANTED: Definitive "how to" for bleaching hair white

Vex88

Re: WANTED: Definitive "how to" for bleaching hair white

Post by Vex88 » Wed May 19, 2010 10:31 am

yeah, i will. no point paying postage for something that costs 97p hehe. just wanted a look. I'll no doubt be bamboozled with other bleaching kits and the like,lol. Think I might just stick to getting stuff from sallys :/
Kirsty x
There's no place like 127.0.0.1.
---------------------------------------
Facebook
Etsy!
DysfunctionDesigns on Facebook
Artfire!

sleepswthghosts

Post by sleepswthghosts » Wed May 19, 2010 12:26 pm

Bomber wrote:I have used toner. I've left various toners on my hair for up to an hour in attempts to get my hair nearer to white.

Nada.
not
If toner didn't work I'd try bleaching it again. Not so good for your hair, but it should get it to white and then you can use a lilac or silver and it should do the trick.

Vex88

Post by Vex88 » Wed May 19, 2010 1:11 pm

Went into superdrug and couldnt find the toner.. is it now 99p? does it have an actual name? found shaders and toners.. and the small plastic bottles of different coloured dyes that are 99p also.. that was it :/
Kirsty x
There's no place like 127.0.0.1.
---------------------------------------
Facebook
Etsy!
DysfunctionDesigns on Facebook
Artfire!

Bomber

Post by Bomber » Wed May 19, 2010 6:18 pm

My hair is as close to white as I can get it with bleach. I literally cannot go lighter by bleaching more, I've tried.

I've left Superdrug's toner on for an hour and NOTHING. I am pretty much just resigned to not having silver/lilac hair.

LaurenSixx

Post by LaurenSixx » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:39 pm

I used to have white hair, when I bleached it it wasn't that light but I used a Silver Shampoo. The one I used is L'Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo which got it to a proper white. It was £8 from my hairdressers which is really cheap for the qualityof it. Worked after the first wash, used it one a week for 3 weeks then didn't have to use it ever again! Left no purple or greyness, I would really recommend it. Also, I've just bough the Ion Color Solutions Dust Free Blue Powder Bleach in the 50G sachets from Sallys today, has anyone used this? Is it any good?

Link to Silver Shampoo.. http://www.feelunique.com/p/LOreal-Prof ... Hair-250ml

Mkatsi

Post by Mkatsi » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:45 pm

Vex88 wrote:Went into superdrug and couldnt find the toner.. is it now 99p? does it have an actual name? found shaders and toners.. and the small plastic bottles of different coloured dyes that are 99p also.. that was it :/
I think its 99p now and its light ash blonde.

Return to “Tutorials - Everything Else”