Gothic Lolita Patterns (Japanese)

deadteddys

Gothic Lolita Patterns (Japanese)

Post by deadteddys » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:16 pm

(Someone else posted the mini top hat image on the old forum, but I cant remember who! So im reposting the link to all of them :) )
All of the patterns are in Japanese but Im guessing you could just follow the pictures and you would have a rough idea of whats going on :)

http://www.cosplay.janchan.com/patterns/gl/gl1.htm

kezerb

Re: Gothic Lolita Patterns (Japanese)

Post by kezerb » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:34 am

Lovely tuts thanks for posting them :)

Kodachi

Post by Kodachi » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:22 am

Some, if not all, are from the Gosu Rori, a particular Gothic Lolita bible (there's different kinds). You can buy these (they come with actual patterns in the back!) at http://www.sasugabooks.com/ and look for Gothic lolita in the side panel! It's, like, $15.10!
:i2:

Acorn

Re: a wow gold seller

Post by Acorn » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:11 pm

abcd518 wrote:This means that we can pick up extremely fast hammers or swords (or axes, if you're into those things) with low top-end damage as long as the DPS is high. Long discussion short: this ability rules. Get it, have fun, and feel the sheer joy of being a Paladin tank in the wonderful world of Patch 3.0.2.http://www.inwowgold.com, a professional, loyal and reliable best wow power leveling work group has been created for years. We are also a wow gold seller and paypal confirmed seller for years, so it is the best and securest way to power level your character to your desired high level fast, buy wow gold now,our world of warcraft gold is very cheap.
... :i6: huh
I bent my wookie!!

Kodachi

Post by Kodachi » Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:27 am

I would be the one that posted that (yay people looked! my existance is validated! >.> )

There are Gothic Lolita books that are in English now. The Gothic & Lolita Bible is the name. And there are different kinds as I have mentioned.

How many other Lolitas are on this board?

....And it looks like a spammer got onto here. How did lolita patterns turn into WoW?

tsanuko

Post by tsanuko » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:15 am

I've got the first 4 Gothic and Lolita Bibles that are translated into English. I've made a few items from the patterns, too, and they turned out pretty well. It helps if you're a little familiar with sewing and sewing patterns, as they are very bare-bones instructions (cut this, stitch together, for example).

I can scan pics from the mooks, if anyone wants them, or pictures of the stuff I've made.

I love lolita. Plus, it's a hell of a lot easier to make the clothing and accessories for it (IMO)! Lace is so forgiving.

dreadstarrs

Post by dreadstarrs » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:17 pm

tsanuko wrote:I've got the first 4 Gothic and Lolita Bibles that are translated into English. I've made a few items from the patterns, too, and they turned out pretty well. It helps if you're a little familiar with sewing and sewing patterns, as they are very bare-bones instructions (cut this, stitch together, for example).

I can scan pics from the mooks, if anyone wants them, or pictures of the stuff I've made.

I love lolita. Plus, it's a hell of a lot easier to make the clothing and accessories for it (IMO)! Lace is so forgiving.

yes please!! i only have a few of their patterns in Japanese and would love to see some others. And you should definitely post your pics! If my scanner ever starts working again, i will scan in the patterns i have :i9:
when you find yourself on the edge of madness,dive.

** faerie princess **

SyNNy+SuKKupyre

Post by SyNNy+SuKKupyre » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:36 am

Kodachi wrote:I would be the one that posted that (yay people looked! my existance is validated! >.> )

There are Gothic Lolita books that are in English now. The Gothic & Lolita Bible is the name. And there are different kinds as I have mentioned.

How many other Lolitas are on this board?

....And it looks like a spammer got onto here. How did lolita patterns turn into WoW?
I love the lolita style and try and incorperate it into my own but dunno if I would ever call myself lolita
Psylita Sukkubus
Keeping things uniquely odd since '91

Nenedhel

Post by Nenedhel » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:19 pm

Nice ^^ show us the mocks at some point. I have a good few patterns from my Loli friends in japan but usually I make my own from scratch. Nice to see others who like it on here, i might get the patterns I've made scanned up at some point but... depends on time I'm afraid
Midnight Orchid - custom dreads and hairpieces, corsets, accessories and clothing
Folksy
Etsy
Custom corsets for only material costs? Its true, just message me for details/ order... only on HEF, you know you want one

[Phexxie]

Post by [Phexxie] » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:45 pm

if anyone happens to have some patterns (especially high waisted dresses with extra full skirts, petticoats and frilled blouses) they wouldnt mind scanning, i would be extremely grateful!
the links posted here are now dead and im having a hard time finding anything online!

or, if anyone can direct me to some 'lolita-ble' patterns, that would do me too :)

scandium

Post by scandium » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:03 pm

Have you seen this list?

http://forum.threadbanger.com/showthread.php?t=17823

Also

http://community.livejournal.com/sew_loli and http://community.livejournal.com/egl have some useful things in the "memories" section--no need to join or anything either.

Psychotika

Post by Psychotika » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:14 pm

Sorry for bumping this thread, but I want to say I'm very happy with the links here. Thank you, scandium.

I'm too tall for lolita clothing. :( So it is almost impossible to buy lolita stuff.

Return to “Tutorials - Everything Else”