WANTED: Skin Bleaching Tut with Home-made Recipes

sweetinlace0105

Re: WANTED: Skin Bleaching Tut with Home-made Recipes

Post by sweetinlace0105 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:40 pm

WalksWithStrangers wrote:
[[Violet.Nightmare]] wrote:i wouldnt mind hearing too! my face is the only bit that tans -.- and even then it tans unevenly

I'm the opposite, my arms tan really easily and my face and chest just wont, so ive got really dark arms - pale ass face xD

I'd be interested in knowing :D
I'm the exact same way. It's so weird. I don't wear makeup often or anything that would cover my face more, but it just doesn't tan the same as my arms. It confuses me to no end.

mrsg09

Post by mrsg09 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:39 pm

do u reckon it would fade tattoos ??? :roll:
bubbles bubbles everywhere but not a drop to drink !!!

sammu

Post by sammu » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:35 pm

mrsg09 wrote:do u reckon it would fade tattoos ??? :roll:
The only way to get rid of tattoos is to use a laser (or just having common sense not to get a bad looking tattoo, or ink you'll end up regretting). :|

tazzyface

Post by tazzyface » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:25 pm

Thanks for posting that Nenedhel! Would this still work if I left out the milk in both parts? Also, how long did it take to see results?

Summer coming up... eek.
More human than human

Nenedhel

Post by Nenedhel » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:09 pm

it would still work without milk hun,

and no it wont fade tattoos
Midnight Orchid - custom dreads and hairpieces, corsets, accessories and clothing
Folksy
Etsy
Custom corsets for only material costs? Its true, just message me for details/ order... only on HEF, you know you want one

Flower In Furs

Post by Flower In Furs » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:24 pm

Wow my horizons just got broadened! I was unaware that people bleached their skin (being african american) I never thought about it! How interesting! =)
unicorn unity

Kaminoke

Post by Kaminoke » Sun May 22, 2011 11:40 am

Flower In Furs wrote:Wow my horizons just got broadened! I was unaware that people bleached their skin (being african american) I never thought about it! How interesting! =)
Really? The first thing you see behind the counters of afro shops over here is a huge array of skin bleaches and lightening creams :roll:

Phouston

Post by Phouston » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:55 am

don't do bleach! you might burn your skin off! i really don't approve of bleaching, why not use whitening products instead?? like neucell skin lightening perhaps?? really works for me, try it, skip the experimenting recipes.

poxabomination

Post by poxabomination » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:53 pm

I think they might just be spam, both posts were about "neucell"
"Distant beavers sound the alarm"

"Its not stylish if you look witty."

Odonata

Post by Odonata » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:00 pm

TwiggyDEVOUR wrote:I'm in dying need for someone to share their home-made skin bleaching recipes and techniques. I have come across some recipes already, but would rather have someone with experience to share their knowledge, than me concocting some slime that could burn my skin straight off my body :s eep

Any one? please!?
unfortunatly i only have long term use remedies nothing quick fix- but that is the nature of herbal or natural things.
lemon bath:
lemon is a natural astringent and bleach and will lighten skin as well as put natural highlights into hair
lemons are reasonably cheep also so slice up a bunch of them and have a bath .
the citric acid can be quite drying though and i suggest an oat scrub allong with it
just 1 cup of rolled oats
1/2 cup of fine sea salt OR if you like raw sugar
1teaspoon of bicarb soda
little bit of water or if you like some honey (honey is a great light enzyme like mask and moisturising)
mix into a thick paste and scrub scrub scrub
soak in the lemon and top it off with (keeping it all natural) rubbing a 2parts of coconut oil to 1 part almond oil blend all over . best before bed time to allow the oil to soak in .
you can kind of do this as much as you like -
i also hear potato is good for reducing dark colouring and evening out skin tone -
you can simply blend into a paste and apply as a mask for 10- 15 min and rince .

you can also soak a cotton ball in lemon juice with water and salt OR apple cider vinegar , swab over the face before bed, was face in the morning - this can be done daily

cant guarantee the effectiveness on lightening skin for everyone - but i know you absolutely cannot do damage so it wont hurt to give it a try -

ALWAYS wear sunscreen when you will be outside ,you can wear a lower spf in winter but should still wear it to avoid freckling and tanning and of cause skin damage. REMEMBER sun damage will encourage age spots wrinkles and dehydrated skin ,

Return to “Tutorials - Everything Else”