Looking for advice on latex supplies

Sugarfalls

Looking for advice on latex supplies

Post by Sugarfalls » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:26 pm

I've recently started having a look making my own latex items. I'm a little bit stumped about where to order latex sheets and the two types of glue from. Most places have monstrous shipping prices and I was wondering if anybody that regularly orders these items has found them sold a bit cheaper. Also I'm in the UK... Any help is very much appreciated! :D

MrsEss

Re: Looking for advice on latex supplies

Post by MrsEss » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:52 pm

Lillinth does orders on here sometimes, er.....http://hairextensionsforum.com/viewtopi ... th#p273443 was the last one I think, but AFAIK there is a decent amount of info there.
*~*~*~*~*Saaaaaaspie-doo-be-doo-bedooooo is awwwwweeesoooooome*~*~*~*~*-ScarletLady

Socially awkward since 1982
Decimation Fashion
Tumblr
Formerly known as DreadstarMonstar

Lilinth

Post by Lilinth » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:44 pm

I normally get some from Radical Rubber who are really well priced I think compared to some other places. There is a 5m minimum but I think most latex crafters need that much to really have enough practice. I live and work in London so for small orders I can always pop by their warehouse too and save on delivery time and costs...

Are you based in the UK?
/emmy x

Sugarfalls

Post by Sugarfalls » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:43 pm

Lilinth wrote:I normally get some from Radical Rubber who are really well priced I think compared to some other places. There is a 5m minimum but I think most latex crafters need that much to really have enough practice. I live and work in London so for small orders I can always pop by their warehouse too and save on delivery time and costs...

Are you based in the UK?
I was planning on ordering from them when i first started making things but didn't want to put quite so much money into it if i didn't like it. I've been using ebay instead but i do plan on using radical in the near future. Finding a cheap supplier for sheets used to be the issue but now it's finding a rotary cutter that's sharp enough :( Must be nice being able to go pick it up though and saving some cash. :)

Lilinth

Post by Lilinth » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:05 pm

Nice but unwieldy on the tube! 5m of .4mm black has served me well so far, once you're hooked on latex craft I'd definitely recommend RR for supplies
/emmy x

Return to “Tutorials - Everything Else”