GOSH reviews

Squidgy

GOSH reviews

Post by Squidgy » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:24 pm

I am a huge lover of the GOSH eyeliners, they go on so well and stay on for ages.. they literally need to be sand blasted off!!

Only citicism is the lack of colour choice, would love to see a wider colection and some brighter shades!!

Anyone else got any GOSH reviews to share?
"I don't follow no religion, bow to the DJ, worship the riddum!!" ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬

sammu

Re: GOSH reviews

Post by sammu » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:36 pm

I don't know what you mean about more colour choice with eyeliners, they had at least 3-4 different shades of each colour! Unless you mean retractable, or waterproof or something... in which case, no there aren't enough shades. :lol:

I worked in the flagship Superdrug, so we got the whole range and got to try them out before they were put on shelves. To be honest, their eyeshadow pots are crap. I have several, and they don't go on that vivid, even when you use them wet. They claim that they're highly pigmented like Barry M, but no. They aren't at all!

For the money you spend on Gosh, I'd invest in Barry M, or even Sleek.

Squidgy

Post by Squidgy » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:36 am

Hmmmm maybe the Superdrug stores I have been in just haven't had the whole range of colours but all I have seen in their waterproof eyeliners are blues, green's, a gold and some browns, oh and a pale lilac... no vibrant pinks, oranges, red's, yellow's etc.
I do love their eyeliner's (waterproof liquid eyeliner that is) the brush is perfect for giving a thin line and lasts for ages, I have a peacock blue and it is beautiful....
Do they do a wider spectrum of colours and shades??

I do agree about their eyeshadow's though, the quality of them is appauling... but that is why I use the Gosh eyeliner and the Barry M dazzle dust pots!!! :D
"I don't follow no religion, bow to the DJ, worship the riddum!!" ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬

Intra_venus

Post by Intra_venus » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:57 am

I had their creme foundation compact, that was really nice. I bought it for a while actually 'cos it didn't irritate my skin while a lot of stuff does. It has pretty good coverage, although it can look a bit cakey at times, it's fine with a bit of moisturiser underneath!

Miss Spookiness

Post by Miss Spookiness » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:01 pm

Have to agree about some of their eyeshadows, but i did have one that was good, its a quad one of blues and they went on really bright!
I adore their green concealer, i have really bad skin and redness and its works a treat to dull the redness and covers better than any other concealer ive had.
I tired the same concealer in skin tone though and it wasnt very good, seemed to be very watery compared to the green one so didnt cover anything.
I love their eyeshadow base too, its nice that its slightly shimmery and is better than urban decays because its more tacky than runny like their primer potion, and will last forever cause i only need dabs of it.
I tried the waterproof eyeshadows though and didnt think much to them, lumpy and uneven colour.
But i like their brushes, good value i think.
Can be a bit hit and miss, but overall i quite like Gosh :D xxxxxxx

Return to “Make-up & Skin Stuff”