Eye area =(

Leea

Eye area =(

Post by Leea » Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:31 pm

I need something for my eye area, got really deep set laugh lines Bugs me something wrotten make-up highlights it to :( Iv tried not laughing/smiling <-- lasted a whole 2 seconds
same problem on my forehead too!

I tried
Olay definity <-- crap Makes my skin sore an tends to rub off (kinda crumbles)

Avon-Anew clinical eye lift duo <--- crap also Makes skin an eye sore an peels/crumbles off also:!:

So Im stumpt dont no what to do, I never leave my make-up on I always cleanse /tone /Moisturise
drink plenty! Dont smoke! Dont Drink etc etc Totally confused :evil:

ADvice ? tips? anything? :|

VixenSingsBlack

Re: Eye area =(

Post by VixenSingsBlack » Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:03 am

Much of the time it's simply heridetary (ack, poo spelling). I started getting lines under my eyes and by my mouth a few years back. Seriously, there's nothing you can do. Here's an article from the MayoClinic about wrinkles and the treatment available: ARTICLE HERE

*,meme,*

Post by *,meme,* » Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:46 am

sheesh
im mean thats gotta suck , i dont really belive those skin cream things really work to much .. and yes alot of the time its just passed into your genes from some relative .. that you should hate for it lol

you can always go for botox and look like paula abdul

VixenSingsBlack

Post by VixenSingsBlack » Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:40 am

To my uber morbid and depressing post earlier I would like to add a little rain of sunshine. I personally find that exercising makes my whole face and body and soul feel and look more lively. Ive always had a problem with dark, puffy circles under my eyes. SO every morning I do 10 sit ups, 10 push ups, and 20 lunges. It doesn't make the dark circles "go away" but my whole face and body are energized and full of blood. As a result, the dark circles aren't as noticeable.

Try exercising, just a little bit in the morning time or whenever you feel bad about the lines. It just might help.

There, I think that was more sunshiney, sorry about the earlier post (I listen to me mum complain a lot about wrinkles... my tolerance is worn down.)

Miss Liberty

Post by Miss Liberty » Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:06 pm

Staying hydrated i think might help as well. Its always good for you to drink lots of water :)

faticeira

Post by faticeira » Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:17 pm

There is something you can do: prevention. That is the best and probably only way. Unfortunately I hear too often from women that they think creams do not work and they use nothing...and I can just see the aging coming on. They do not even listen to me after saying I am 38 and haven't aged. I have used sunblock since 16 and eyecream since 16.

Return to “Make-up & Skin Stuff”