Hair Products *Positive Reviews*

tazzyface

Re: Hair Products *Positive Reviews*

Post by tazzyface » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:06 pm

Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes Treatment

LOVE this stuff! What a lifesaver! I use this after every shampoo and before every conditioner (which is also a Lee Stafford blonde one and is also excellent). It's very moisturising and nourishes my dry mid-lengths like nothing else. It's so cheap too, and smells like men's cologne which is always a bonus ;)

Argan oil

Any brand will work. I use one made by Agadir which my beauty supply sells for $16 for 118mL. It's not cheap, but it lasts forever and I refuse to ever go without it. I put it on damp hair after I shower and it allows me to brush my hair when wet (I know, bad, but normally it would be stretchy) and it also dries MUCH faster. I use it before straightening and sometimes after. It's great, it makes me hair look and feel healthy and normal.
More human than human

lipgloss

Post by lipgloss » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:31 pm

tazzyface wrote:Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes Treatment

LOVE this stuff! What a lifesaver! I use this after every shampoo and before every conditioner (which is also a Lee Stafford blonde one and is also excellent). It's very moisturising and nourishes my dry mid-lengths like nothing else. It's so cheap too, and smells like men's cologne which is always a bonus ;)

Argan oil

Any brand will work. I use one made by Agadir which my beauty supply sells for $16 for 118mL. It's not cheap, but it lasts forever and I refuse to ever go without it. I put it on damp hair after I shower and it allows me to brush my hair when wet (I know, bad, but normally it would be stretchy) and it also dries MUCH faster. I use it before straightening and sometimes after. It's great, it makes me hair look and feel healthy and normal.
Do you know if argan oil is the same as moroccan oil? x
hair mad! can't live without my extensions and my hairdryer.
http://www.parlux.co.uk

rivetlicker_

Post by rivetlicker_ » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:49 am

lipgloss wrote:

Argan oil

It would assume it is. It's from Morocco.

KelsieStars

Post by KelsieStars » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:16 pm

rivetlicker_ wrote:
lipgloss wrote:

Argan oil

I *think* Moroccan Oil is just a brand name - I'm pretty sure it's all Argan Oil.

Bomber

Post by Bomber » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:04 pm

Label M Resurrection Style Dust

I have infuriatingly fine, textureless, lifeless hair that is nearly impossible to do anything with. This stuff makes my freshly washed, baby soft hair stand up on end and stay there. The only negative I have for this is that it does leave your hair feeling awful but if you want serious root boost or texture then I cannot praise it enough.

Izzybeau

Post by Izzybeau » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:10 pm

Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes Shampoo / Condtioner

Another positive for this one. Definately use both the shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo really works and really brightens my hair. It takes out the nasty brassy canary yellow tinge and makes it look a nicer shade of blonde. Becareful not to leave on too long though. I find leaving it on for the time it takes to coat all of my hair is enough, and rinse it off immediately. Any longer and it can start to turn hair lavender/white. But great product and the best of the ones for Ive tried so far for brightening blonde hair.
http://www.facebook.com/izzybeau.uk

(\__/)
(='.'=) OoOoOooohhh!!!
(")_(")

Mkatsi

Post by Mkatsi » Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:47 pm

rivetlicker_ wrote:
lipgloss wrote:

Argan oil

"Morrocan oil" is a brand name for the company, their active ingrediant is argan oil, and they add a few other things I belive- but yes. Don't pay more for the brand name!
The ingredients are:-
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Butylphenyl, MethylPropional, Argania Spinoza Kernal Oil (Aragan Oil), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Fragrance Supplement, D&C Yellow-11, D&C Red-17, Coumarin, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone

You'd be better off buying pure argan oil, its far cheaper and works just as well!

I use The One n Only Argan oil which has a few other thrown in ingredients, and feel it works very well indeed.

Return to “Make-up & Skin Stuff”