What are Eyelashes Growth Serums and How Do They work?

alina_diana

What are Eyelashes Growth Serums and How Do They work?

Post by alina_diana » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:36 pm

<a href="https://https://ayurskins.com/product/b ... n">Eyelash serums</a> are basically cosmetic products that can strengthen and lengthen your lashes; they usually contain vital lipids and are meant for external use. You will find the majority of newer serums include primarily natural substances that nourish your lashes.

Simplistically, eyelash serums contain specific active ingredients that stimulate lash growth and make them stronger and thicker. However, these serums are not only intended for people with short, and brittle lashes; even if you already have reasonably thick lashes you can still add extra enhancement to your eyes and grow eyelashes longer and thicker than they already are.

To gain the most benefits you need to use the serum consistently, usually each day by applying it to the upper eyelid, along with the lash line, much the same way as you would use liquid eyeliner.

MarivelDora

Re: What are Eyelashes Growth Serums and How Do They work?

Post by MarivelDora » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:56 am

I finally took the plunge and bought a tube of LiLash in May, and started using it as directed once a day. You apply it like you would a liquid liner, just along the top of your lash line. (The pamphlet strictly forbids using this on your lower lash line.) It takes a minute or two to dry, and I usually apply it at night. Side effects? Yes. Your eye area does darken, similar to if you’ve had a particularly non-restful night of sleep.

MarivelDora

Re: What are Eyelashes Growth Serums and How Do They work?

Post by MarivelDora » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:56 am

I finally took the plunge and bought a tube of LiLash in May, and started using it as directed once a day. You apply it like you would a liquid liner, just along the top of your lash line. (The pamphlet strictly forbids using this on your lower lash line.) It takes a minute or two to dry, and I usually apply it at night. Side effects? Yes. Your eye area does darken, similar to if you’ve had a particularly non-restful night of sleep.

Return to “Make-up & Skin Stuff”