Natural, home made skin-lightening recipes?

poxabomination

Natural, home made skin-lightening recipes?

Post by poxabomination » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:52 am

I remember I had a friend on myspace a long time ago that used a lot of natural, home-made skin care recipes, including some for skin-lightening. She was super porcelain-pale but I kinda think she was naturally... but anyway I can't remember them for the life of me D: Natural recipes made from food always sounded so interesting and fun and I always wanted to try it. Does anyone know of any natural ways to lighten skintone that actually work? There are scary chemical recipes on the market that I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole o.o I know of someone who bleached their skin before and I definitely don't want to do that either! XD
"Distant beavers sound the alarm"

"Its not stylish if you look witty."

Pallidity

Re: Natural, home made skin-lightening recipes?

Post by Pallidity » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:38 am

Most of the recipes I've seen include lemon or some type of citrus fruit. This page suggests a few interesting ones:

http://www.natural-homeremedies.org/blo ... -remedies/

No clue about the effectiveness.

poxabomination

Post by poxabomination » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:44 pm

hmm, thanks. I think I tried lemon once and it burned the bejeesus out of me. I'll have to do some research!
"Distant beavers sound the alarm"

"Its not stylish if you look witty."

Bomber

Post by Bomber » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:28 pm

alysiawarn

Post by alysiawarn » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:34 am

Lemon juice is a natural bleaching agent that helps to recover a skin color complexion. Mix lemon juice and honey and apply generously all over your face and neck avoiding eye area. Remove this by warm water. Regularly using for 3 to 4 weeks, you got smooth and fair skin.

Nanou2

Post by Nanou2 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:34 pm

Here's a recipes that seems effective-

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/vi ... 738#531738

Phouston

Post by Phouston » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:26 am

Using home made recipes might help to lighten your skin, I've never tried it, though i have read so many reviews that it really works. I started to use creams to lighten my skin, I've tried and tested so many till I found something that would really make my skin lighter. I've been using Neucell skin lightener for about a month now, and so far I notice that my skin tone is even out, and the dark spots on my face is already lighter, even my elbows and knees are already becoming lighter, I suggest you use it too. The ingredients are safe anyway, they use all natural avocado oil and stuff, so it doesn't harm your skin.

Return to “Make-up & Skin Stuff”