Mascara with volume

Miss_Panda

Mascara with volume

Post by Miss_Panda » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:59 pm

Is there any mascara brands you can suggest drug store brands that separate, lengthen and add volume at the same time? I don't want the comb kind as I've heard they don't add volume :/
Miss Panda - Paint The World In Neon Colours

The Black and White Army = Panda "Salute me Solider"

whorror

Re: Mascara with volume

Post by whorror » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:01 pm

I recently went into superdrug and got 'pump up lash' mascara by Miss Sporty, I only bought it because you get a free eyeliner, but it's actually not bad, it's a bit smudgy and can be a little messy, but most cheapies are, it's the best one I've used for a while without spending a rediculous amount! Before that I had MUA mascara and it doesn't really do much other than colour them black, so I wouldn't suggest that one. Hope that helps, oh and the free eyeliner isn't bad either!
ⓑⓞⓝⓔⓢ ⓞⓕ ⓑⓐⓑⓨ ⓓⓞⓛⓛⓢ

Lorny

Post by Lorny » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:07 pm

Max Factor Experience or whatever it is, the one with the green X on it. I bought it after ShadowThrone recommended it and I love it! It's £11 but really worth it if you're not into paying big bucks.

°«Belle»°

Post by °«Belle»° » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:17 pm

I use No7 Intense Volume mascara from boots and love it! I think it's around £11 too but it's worth it. I've tried tons of the cheaper brands but they've never touched this. It has a fairly big, round bristle brush but now that I've learnt how to make use of it I think it's fantastic. I tend to get right down to the root of my lash, wiggle the brush horizontally (sp?) and then turn the brush as I move it to the tip on my lashes. I'm not sure how everyone else uses their mascara but I get the best results this way without looking like I've put on a hundred coats. I really hate that thick chunky lash look. The one that a lot of orange girls around here have! :lol: I use the black but there are also brown and waterproof versions. Only downside is that when it starts running out it can get a bit clumpy but that's probably because I try to get every last drop out of it!!
'Because I'm way more HARDCORE!'
Mummy to Kodi Michelle Autumn and Erin Rose

Stormith

Post by Stormith » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:52 am

I use the Maybelliene Colossal mascara(in the yellow tube). Works great for me. :]

Pallidity

Post by Pallidity » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:05 am

In the last two weeks or so my sister, my mom, my aunt, myself and two of my friends have bought Maybelline Falsies. It's probably the best mascara I've ever owned. I strongly recommend it!

Miss_Panda

Post by Miss_Panda » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:25 am

OO lots of suggestion will try them :D
Miss Panda - Paint The World In Neon Colours

The Black and White Army = Panda "Salute me Solider"

kaned_ferret

Post by kaned_ferret » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:50 am

I love Max Factors Masterpiece Max mascara - I loved the original masterpiece for its brush, but the max one is even better - once you get used to feeling a fat barrel in your hand if you're used to thin ones! I get loads of seperation, fanning and fullness, gives me big ol' dolly lashes! And doesn't smudge one bit, well worth it :)

ShadowThrone

Post by ShadowThrone » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:15 pm

Lorny wrote: I bought it after ShadowThrone recommended it and I love it! It's £11 but really worth it if you're not into paying big bucks.
kaned_ferret wrote:I love Max Factors Masterpiece Max mascara
I was about to come in and mention this :lol: I still love it :D

Dystopatica

Post by Dystopatica » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:07 pm

Pallidity wrote:In the last two weeks or so my sister, my mom, my aunt, myself and two of my friends have bought Maybelline Falsies. It's probably the best mascara I've ever owned. I strongly recommend it!
Seconded. I've bought a LOT of mascaras trying to find something as good as my beloved £22 YSL for not so much and this one might even be better. Love it.
Monochrome Militia
Dystopatica.com

cherrybombdreads

Post by cherrybombdreads » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:35 pm

Eyeko big eyes mascara.

i SWEAR by it!

I've tried the maybelline one and thought it was crap! it didn't last very long and the colour wasn't very dark.

I've found the eyeko one lases and lasts is proper dark and makes my lashes huuugeee. it's also about the same price and if you use E3114 in the Ambassador code box at check out you get a free gift!

www.eyeko.com
xxx
http://www.cherrybombdreads.webs.com High Quality Roving and Synthetic Dreads!

Return to “Make-up & Skin Stuff”