Mineral make up in CANADA ?!

Nanou2

Mineral make up in CANADA ?!

Post by Nanou2 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:33 pm

I ordered a bunch of make up from Everyday Minerals over 5weeks ago. My package never came. EM told me to call the border.. they told me to call Canada post.. they told me to tell EM to trace the package. EM told me they will give me a refund because it is lost. :(

Pain in the backside! I wish they just gave me the refund a couple of weeks ago when it went past the date to be delivered.

Anyway.

I love Everyday Minerals loose base for a few reasons... They make my perfect skin colour, the intensive base has amazing coverage and the price is great!

Can anyone recommend a Canadian vendor? Preferably with a wide range of colours and good coverage!

Thanks! :)

Kajablomst.

Re: Mineral make up in CANADA ?!

Post by Kajablomst. » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:20 am

I love everyday minerals but their customer service sucks.....

iamdolleyes

Re: Mineral make up in CANADA ?!

Post by iamdolleyes » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:52 pm

I gotta agree with Kajablomst, I actually stopped ordering from everyday minerals because of how terrible their shipping/customer service is! I also live in Canada, by the way..

I actually order from meow cosmetics and have never had a problem with shipping anything from the usa to canada since! I really feel like a lot of crummy companies who have crummy customer service blame the mail service for losing things, and buggering up when its actually them!. I mean, I used to order A LOT of products online and have shipped a lot of stuff myself and I have never had that kind of trouble with any company besides them. Makes you wonder!

back on topic, I have seen a few kiosks in malls selling mineral makeup in both big town (toronto) and small town (saskatchewan! lol) but I have not actually purchased from them, as the sales rep put me off...but I will take a look to see the name of them though, and give you a shout with it, as they seem to be a canadian company
i like my coffee black
just like my metal

Return to “Make-up & Skin Stuff”