Makeup help?

Skookums

Makeup help?

Post by Skookums » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:27 pm

Okay first off sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I need help.
I really want to shave off my eyebrows, but I'm not so good at drawing them on. Dose anyone know of any helpful tutorials or just any helpful advice?
thanks
Boo!

kyandii

Re: Makeup help?

Post by kyandii » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:32 pm

Eyebrow stencils, you can buy them online :i2:
You can just draw them on using stencils! it makes life much easier than trying to draw them on freehand

Skookums

Post by Skookums » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:46 pm

kyandii wrote:Eyebrow stencils, you can buy them online :i2:
You can just draw them on using stencils! it makes life much easier than trying to draw them on freehand
haha I actuly did order one but they sent me one for triming >.>
Boo!

Skookums

Post by Skookums » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:29 pm

Madii wrote:http://www.biorequiem.com/blush-respons ... -tutorial/

Yeah, my advice is that you don't shave or pluck them off because you can end up really buggering them over if you ever want to regrow. If you're doing it for colour I would recommend the bleaching technique, looks much more natural too.
I had thought about it but my eyebrows sit uneven one is higher and I don't care for that very much, but thank you
Boo!

Lorny

Post by Lorny » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:47 pm

I hate the shape of my eyebrows too but after years of shaving them off I got fed up of spending extra time on them. They are totally buggered now though and really bare at the ends. I pluck a few hairs on the top of mine to even out the shape but they are pretty pants now.

Edited grammar that was bad enough to make Madii cry.

Ice_Pick_Abortions

Post by Ice_Pick_Abortions » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:20 pm

Skookums wrote:
Madii wrote:http://www.biorequiem.com/blush-respons ... -tutorial/

Yeah, my advice is that you don't shave or pluck them off because you can end up really buggering them over if you ever want to regrow. If you're doing it for colour I would recommend the bleaching technique, looks much more natural too.
I had thought about it but my eyebrows sit uneven one is higher and I don't care for that very much, but thank you
My eyebrows are uneven, the right one barely has an arch to it but my left has quite a nice one, but I find just filling them in works well instead of shaving them off. I dunno if you trim your eyebrows but that makes me happier about it as well, by that I mean take some length off, not shave them or pluck them.
"I have had many troubles, most of which never happened." - Mark Twain
"Let us not love with words or tongue, but with actions and in truth."

In the ranks of the Indecisive Army..

Skookums

Post by Skookums » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:52 pm

thanks I might try that
I have shaved them off befor and growing them back wasn't a problem but I now over time that would change, I'v also thought about tattooing them on
Boo!

Kajablomst.

Post by Kajablomst. » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:24 pm

I only have half eyebrows, so I just draw the rest.. It's hard to get them to match.. Your face is probably different from one side to the other too, wich makes it even harder.. But you should practise alot. :)

MissPlastik

Post by MissPlastik » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:18 pm

Lorny wrote:I hate the shape of my eyebrows too but after years of shaving them off I got fed up of spending extra time on them. They are totally buggered now though and really bare at the ends. I pluck a few hairs on the top of mine to even out the shape but they are pretty pants now.

Edited grammar that was bad enough to make Madii cry.

same here :/

Skookums

Post by Skookums » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:23 pm

after doing my makeup last I got to see how bad they really were I'm glad I shaved them off but I got the eyebrow thing down now all I needed wa some practice
Boo!

Daisydreads

Post by Daisydreads » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:26 pm

I've had them tattooed on my face couple of years ago. It's the best cosmetic thing that ever happened to me. :i2:

whorror

Post by whorror » Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:39 pm

I find liquid liner easier to draw eyebrows with than pencil, probably not much help, lol! I've been drawing them on for about eight/nine years now, it just takes time :))) Good luck! Hope it's going well!

Skookums

Post by Skookums » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:39 am

thank you guys XD I ended up growing them back in, till my bridge piercing is healed anyways

Return to “Make-up & Skin Stuff”