Which MAC foundation??

ScarletLady

Which MAC foundation??

Post by ScarletLady » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:03 pm

A little advice please people :D

I normally use Studio Fix liquid but I've nearly run out so need to replenish my stock...now I want something that I'll obviously be wearing for my wedding so I want it to have a good coverage for the photos...however I'm finding Studio Fix a bit heavy for this hot weather and my wedding is next month so I'm after something a little lighter...but still with a great finish.

I'm after some thoughts on the tinted moisturiser Studio Moisture Tint and the Studio Sculpt foundation...or any others you can recommend. I want to stick with MAC as their shades suit me best, so any help would be greatly appreciated :D
scarlet's taking over the asylum aka ladypanel

* Queen of Tangents*

Lorny

Re: Which MAC foundation??

Post by Lorny » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:13 pm

I find their regular foundation to be fine in this weather. Has great coverage without me feeling like I'm caked. I've been wearing it since 10 through work and what have you and even after some blotting it looks how it did when I put it on this morning!

Dystopatica

Re: Which MAC foundation??

Post by Dystopatica » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:44 pm

Studio Sculpt has great coverage and finish, the only downside to it is that it's gel based so it never really "sets". I'm more than used to this but if you've always used a foundation that dries quickly to a powdery finish it might feel a bit wrong to you. You can use a little bit of powder on top which will help but sculpt has silicones so it has a high degree of "slip". I don't know if that makes any sense to you at all? If you're prone to oily skin I'd give it a miss, normal to dry skins and you'll be fine.
Monochrome Militia
Dystopatica.com

Return to “Make-up & Skin Stuff”