Makeup storage solutions

blackmetal_mosher

Makeup storage solutions

Post by blackmetal_mosher » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:35 pm

Hello.

I just thought I'd share this with you. I came across it today and I found it really interesting as I wanted to find some makeup storage ideas.

There are other links on here too that are also really good, such as hair and make-up techniques etc.

Hope this is in right place and that no one has posted this before.

Otherwise, hope you enjoy it =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NT7hjhJXiU
Last edited by blackmetal_mosher on Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello, I am in right now, but there is someone I dont want to speak to. If you are leaving a message and I don't answer the phone, then that person is you...

MrsEss

Re: Makeup storage solutions

Post by MrsEss » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:39 pm

what links?
*~*~*~*~*Saaaaaaspie-doo-be-doo-bedooooo is awwwwweeesoooooome*~*~*~*~*-ScarletLady

Socially awkward since 1982
Decimation Fashion
Tumblr
Formerly known as DreadstarMonstar

blackmetal_mosher

Post by blackmetal_mosher » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:43 pm

Oooooops! :oops:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NT7hjhJXiU

If you look on the related youtube videos there is some good stuff on there.
Hello, I am in right now, but there is someone I dont want to speak to. If you are leaving a message and I don't answer the phone, then that person is you...

MrsEss

Post by MrsEss » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:09 pm

haha! Thanks. I thought I'd gone crazy - I read your post about 4 times trying to find them! :lol:
*~*~*~*~*Saaaaaaspie-doo-be-doo-bedooooo is awwwwweeesoooooome*~*~*~*~*-ScarletLady

Socially awkward since 1982
Decimation Fashion
Tumblr
Formerly known as DreadstarMonstar

blackmetal_mosher

Post by blackmetal_mosher » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:39 pm

Yes sorry about that! I didn't even realise! I got carried away just typing!

Thanks for saying so though or I would not have realised! :D

blackmetal_mosher

Post by blackmetal_mosher » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:50 pm

Madii wrote:It would make sense to amend your first post with the correct links.
Done :)

Bomber

Post by Bomber » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:26 pm

I just use a toolbox from Wilkos, haha. Although I need another one soon because mine is full to overflowing at the moment.

Miss_Panda

Post by Miss_Panda » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:18 am

I don't have loads of make-up..don't really see the need for loads, unless you use a lot of make-up of course, but it goes off so seems a waste to buy so many lil eye shadows and only use them a few times :o I have one of them pallets you get cheap work just as good and saves having like 6 million little pots everywhere :D

I have two make-up bags that's all i need, oh and make-up brushes i admit i do have a few of them. I use one of them make-up brush holders you get cheap but as i do need more brushes I'm investing in getting a larger one from elf.
Miss Panda - Paint The World In Neon Colours

The Black and White Army = Panda "Salute me Solider"

blackmetal_mosher

Post by blackmetal_mosher » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:16 pm

Miss_Panda wrote:I don't have loads of make-up..don't really see the need for loads, unless you use a lot of make-up of course, but it goes off so seems a waste to buy so many lil eye shadows and only use them a few times :o I have one of them pallets you get cheap work just as good and saves having like 6 million little pots everywhere :D

I have two make-up bags that's all i need, oh and make-up brushes i admit i do have a few of them. I use one of them make-up brush holders you get cheap but as i do need more brushes I'm investing in getting a larger one from elf.

Yeah I know what you mean about having too much make-up. A lot of expensive waste! especially if you buy brands like Mac, but I have a lot of skin care products too and have no where to put them. My house is so small, and there isn't much space for anything, so I found this useful for these products too. It's just made me really want to get my own dressing table and be a proper girly lol! I love baskets and bags and stuff and I really liked the ideas on here.

Oh and I need way more brushes! Only have a handful!

Return to “Make-up & Skin Stuff”