I want a new color.

Mischief

Re: I want a new color.

Post by Mischief » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:12 am

Actually as soon as I saw that picture of you I thought of blue hair dye. Maybe a mixture of blues and purples?

[Tank]

Post by [Tank] » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:43 pm

I totally agree with everyone here. I think a really dark stormy blue colour, with streaks and chunks of lighter blues and turquoises and greens. I think that would look fantastic.
I also think you could pull of orange, if kept it variated with some darker colours too x3.
I also think that purples/cerise and dark reds would look lovely.
To begin with, a dog is not mad. you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I am mad.

Bunny

Post by Bunny » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:29 am

A nice Lavender with orange chunks could be really beautiful :)

Acorn

Post by Acorn » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:00 am

a raquel reed style turquoise would be wicked on you http://www.pro-ana-pixie.com/!!!!!!!!!! ... quelll.jpg
I bent my wookie!!

ANNloses

Post by ANNloses » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:04 pm

I love Raquel Reed's hair, and when she doesn't airbrush herself, I'd say I'm around her skin tone. It could work!

skakitty

Post by skakitty » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:56 pm

Ooooh i remember on the old board (might have been EZ board) someone did an install of 'peacock' dreads, they were lovely!!! I think it was purple/turquoise/green or the other way around lol

They were quite short and a-line i think.

Those colours would really suit you!

[Tank]

Post by [Tank] » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:56 pm

ANNloses wrote:I love Raquel Reed's hair, and when she doesn't airbrush herself, I'd say I'm around her skin tone. It could work!
Yeah I think so too :D
That turquoise would be lovely on you
To begin with, a dog is not mad. you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I am mad.

Goglu

Post by Goglu » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:50 am

blue and or purple...but im saying blue probably because i just dyed mine blue tonight:) XD but purple would look really sexy:)
.:Goglu:.

Sinthetisch

Post by Sinthetisch » Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:59 pm

I definately think a blue and green would look awesome on you, you could probably even throw in an orange chunk here and there. Complimentary colors are always fun :)

oh and had to add this :i9:
Angelaar wrote:My mate went fishbowl, it went gray after one wash, that was on almost white hair to. She had better look with directions, that looked gray in the tube, but was almost an exact match for buyhairs fantasy turquoise.
your friend probably blew out the cuticle in her hair. If you do that no color will stick. sometimes even with a filler :(

so please be careful with bleach ladies! Blown out cuticles are no fun...I know I've been there Lol
Let's turn up the juice and see what shakes loose!

Return to “Styling and Color”