Hair help! asap

pinkbeautykiller

Hair help! asap

Post by pinkbeautykiller » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:40 pm

How would i cut my bangs to look like hers(She's my friends girlfriend and i dont ever really talk to her so it would be slightly awkward asking her l0l so im just gonna post it on here)
This is me;

you can't really see what the color is of the underneath but its basically a really faded out red, kind of dark pink orangish color.

NirvanaMarie

Re: Hair help! asap

Post by NirvanaMarie » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:28 am

Lots and lots of layers! Her's hair looks a bit thicker than hers, so you might not be able to achieve the exact style, but you could get close.

strandzofadiva

Post by strandzofadiva » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:50 pm

Am I stating the obivous, the swoop has to be going in the exact same direction to create the look. Some like their hair parted to the left others to the right, however, I think combing your hair in the same direction pulling forward from the crown with layers sould do it.

..::AtomicLox::..

Post by ..::AtomicLox::.. » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:57 pm

Comb everything forward and create a drastic part, then get a feather razor and use it to frame your face, starting a bit lower than the cheekbone. Layer them (look up some youtube videos to help you out, I can't stress how wrong that can go if you're not cautious!) if you want the messy look.

Your hair isn't as thick, so some light teasing or a little product may be needed to get the swoop right.
The mind and hands behind Imp And Petal dreads!

http://www.impandpetal.etsy.com
http://www.facebook.com/ImpAndPetal

Return to “Styling and Color”