help me find a style?

[Phexxie]

help me find a style?

Post by [Phexxie] » Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:05 am

my hair seriously needs a cut, and despite scouring hundreds of hair cut photos online i am yet to find a style i really want
i have found a salon in thinking seriously about booking in with, i just need an idea to take along with me!
im sick of my hair looking lank and boring, i need to jazz up the style a little without too much effort on a daily basis

my hair is pretty damaged and seems to be pretty much stuck at shoulder length, i dont mind loosing an inch or two but i seriously do not want to end up with any kind of pixie crop
i think a little longer than chin length is probably the most i can comfortably cope with
i have has a shortish crop type cut in the past and i almost punched the hairdresser afterwards because i took a serious instant dislike to it
ideally, my hair would be long and lovely, but its just not happening because im having constant breakage at the ends from last years peroxide accident.... so it has to go in a bid for long (real!) hair

i shave my sides and they , along with the colour, will be staying
things i do like include big, messy, teased, curls and super volume
im also rather partial to cute fringes but the other half hates them and my hair grows so quickly that the upkeep on a fringe is mental and i always end up growing them out after a couple of weeks
ideally, i still want to be able to put my deathhawk up/to the side if i want to

im fussy as f&*% by the way, otherwise i would probably have had this sorted long ago...

this is my face, all the long hair isnt real... or isnt mine at least:

HALP D:

Couture_Coiffure

Re: help me find a style?

Post by Couture_Coiffure » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:10 am

Since you don't want to lose too much length, I would highly suggest a simple razor cut. This way your hair can get some extra texture and volume while getting rid of damage. It'll also look really good with shaved sides and curls, which just comes down to using the right products/styling.
Angel de'Vil Designs | Website | Shop | Blog | Facebook

Return to “Styling and Color”